Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

sooooooooo sad

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

sooooooooo sad Empty
PostSubject: sooooooooo sad   sooooooooo sad Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:32 pm

my friend Kayanne had surgery and is now in a nursing home with a body brace from her waist to just above her neck. Please keep Kayanne in your thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

sooooooooo sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: sooooooooo sad   sooooooooo sad Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:54 am

I sure will. I love her name. What happened? How old is she? How long? Details im nosy lol
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

sooooooooo sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: sooooooooo sad   sooooooooo sad Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 pm

She had a surgery on her neck and back at the same area that was hurt and made Christopher Reeve paralysis. (sp?) The surgery was a result of being in so much pain and so numb that she could even do anything. She made it though the surgery fine however she now in a nursing home and stuck in a brace. A big, heavy, very uncomfortable brace. It goes it above her neck to her waist. She said it was put on so tight that she really that her jaw would break. I talk to her early and she was really tired and needed to take a nap. I ask her how does she get comfortable enough to sleep and she said there really no way of getting comfortable. That was about 10:30 this morning. With all the advancements in med field you think this brace would be made out of something lighter and more comfortable (that is incomparasion cause i doubt it would ever be comfortable) then metal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

sooooooooo sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: sooooooooo sad   sooooooooo sad Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:04 am

sooooooooo sad 412302 Real sorry to hear about your friend. I sure feel sorry for her having to wear that heavy brace. Will definitely keep her in my thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female
Number of posts : 766
Location : Arkansas/Or where ever Taylor is im gettin closer lol
Registration date : 2007-08-10

sooooooooo sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: sooooooooo sad   sooooooooo sad Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:32 pm

Sorry about your friend hon I hope the surgery helped her & get gets well & goes home soon big hug
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

sooooooooo sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: sooooooooo sad   sooooooooo sad Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:01 pm

How horrible, I'll gladly add her to my prayers and thoughts, Mae. Thank you for entrusting us with her.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

sooooooooo sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: sooooooooo sad   sooooooooo sad Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:24 pm

what is it about this time of year? A time when there is supposed to be so much joy and you hear things like this?
Know she is in my prayers!
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
Sponsored content

sooooooooo sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: sooooooooo sad   sooooooooo sad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sooooooooo sad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In General :: Please Pray for-
Jump to: