Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Upcoming Appearances

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Upcoming Appearances Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming Appearances   Upcoming Appearances Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:58 pm

Someone posted this on our Soul Patrol Support Group board and it looks like 2009 WILL be Taylor's year, He seems to be going to appear in a lot of places..Enjoy
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lots of things in the works for Taylor in the next two months to promote his CD. Here are just a few of them:

TV appearances:

Leno - Mid-February
Regis and Kelly - March 9th
Ellen, Craig Ferguson and Rachel Ray

American Idol - To be announced

Morning performances in every "Grease" tour city

They are also pursuing marketing opportunities around Mother's Day with Hallmark, American Greetings and 1-800-FLOWERS

He will also be featured in Entertainment Weekly and People Magazine in February.
Back to top Go down
brootsie

brootsie

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Appearances   Upcoming Appearances Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:28 am

thanks so much for the info!!!
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Appearances   Upcoming Appearances Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:51 pm

woo hoo Thank you so much for the updates on Taylor's appearances. I can hardly wait to see him on television again.

Taylor Rocks
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Appearances   Upcoming Appearances Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:54 pm

American Idol will be really worth watching this season, I was really getting into last season until they voted out David H, then I did watch but it just wasn't as interesting..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Appearances   Upcoming Appearances Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Appearances
Page 1 of 1