Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Our Chicago Adventure

Go down 
+7
Angie
tygrlllie
Mickeyl
Snowbaby
TaysLadybug
wietzema
DreamHrt
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Our Chicago Adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Chicago Adventure   Our Chicago Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:19 am

Those earrings are so darn cute.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Our Chicago Adventure   Our Chicago Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:24 am

Pens, honey, it's okay - really. I'm yanking your chain. If it was so bad I couldn't take it, I'd have run out of the room *g*.

~tyg
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female
Number of posts : 766
Location : Arkansas/Or where ever Taylor is im gettin closer lol
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Our Chicago Adventure   Our Chicago Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:55 pm

Hrt~n~Soul wrote:
Those earrings are so darn cute.

Thankie maam
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Chicago Adventure   Our Chicago Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:58 pm

tygrlllie wrote:
Pens, honey, it's okay - really. I'm yanking your chain. If it was so bad I couldn't take it, I'd have run out of the room *g*.

~tyg

Ty Im glad i wants as gung ho as I thought i was.

NOPE ME & Andre would have knocked your a$$ down & sat on you if you had bolted LMAO Cool .Besides you promised Kerith you'd meet him & tell him your Brian story U had to propose to him LOL I wish someone would have got that on vid Our Chicago Adventure - Page 2 610414 Our Chicago Adventure - Page 2 610414 Our Chicago Adventure - Page 2 610414
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Chicago Adventure   Our Chicago Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:46 am

You know, so do I - that was assuredly a memory to end all memories, wsn't it? Poor Tay - thank God he got my sense of humor!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Chicago Adventure   Our Chicago Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:57 am

MOS DEF a Moment to remember
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Chicago Adventure   Our Chicago Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:23 pm

I'm glad Taylor was such a good sport about it all. Bless his heart!
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Chicago Adventure   Our Chicago Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:05 pm

Yes that he was & he truly is an Angel
Back to top Go down
browneyes

browneyes

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Our Chicago Adventure   Our Chicago Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:58 am

Hey guys,
just making my way through the recaps. Thanks Penney for your recap and the great pics. Tyg, your recap really captures some of the more adventurous moments of our trip along with our moments with Taylor. Nice job, my dear friends.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Chicago Adventure   Our Chicago Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:45 am

Where'd you find that pretty avi, Connie. I'm breathing laboured just chasing it around the board......
Thnks, hon. I saw you called after I called you, but I called YOU to tell you my phone was dying. It wouldn't even let me pick up. I'll try again tonite.....
~tyg
Back to top Go down
browneyes

browneyes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Chicago Adventure   Our Chicago Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:46 am

Hey Tyggie, Sorry I missed you on the call. It was Jeff's birthday so we went out to eat, Paul's first time in 6 weeks!!!
Thanks for the compliment on the avi. I made it from a pic I took at one of the idol tour shows.
Hopefully I'll catch you tonight.Hugs
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Our Chicago Adventure   Our Chicago Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:26 pm

Connie.. where are your pictures? lol Need more input.. (you had to watch number 5 is alive (short Circut) to understand that jpke)
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Chicago Adventure   Our Chicago Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:43 pm

Is that the one where the little robot says....I need input? Or something like that?
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Chicago Adventure   Our Chicago Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:34 pm

yes,, dats what I said.. need more input
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Chicago Adventure   Our Chicago Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:58 pm

browneyes wrote:
Hey guys,
just making my way through the recaps. Thanks Penney for your recap and the great pics. Tyg, your recap really captures some of the more adventurous moments of our trip along with our moments with Taylor. Nice job, my dear friends.

TY connie sweetie im glad you liked my recap & Tygs Sicne you guys had a bit more adventur than me renee sharri Linds & Caitlin did
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Chicago Adventure   Our Chicago Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:00 pm

browneyes wrote:
Hey Tyggie, Sorry I missed you on the call. It was Jeff's birthday so we went out to eat, Paul's first time in 6 weeks!!!
Thanks for the compliment on the avi. I made it from a pic I took at one of the idol tour shows.
Hopefully I'll catch you tonight.Hugs

I love the Avi too It's really a good job.

Did you get your new lappy back yet?
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Chicago Adventure   Our Chicago Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:06 pm

DreamHrt wrote:
Connie.. where are your pictures? lol Need more input.. (you had to watch number 5 is alive (short Circut) to understand that jpke)
BTW Jodie I looooove your Avi it's great We could make Buttons from that Wheels are turning LOL.:)

YAAAAAAAY Johnny Number 5 Is ALIVE I got it. Have you seen Wall E Yet Jodie? It's great he reminds you of a tiny version of Johnny # 5

Im waiting for Connie's, Renee's, & Shari's pics so i can add them to our Chicago trip folder. I wont display pics that you dont want shown I was planning to post each Group Shot at my Myspace pg but the one from My Camera will do fine.
Back to top Go down
browneyes

browneyes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Chicago Adventure   Our Chicago Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:32 am

DreamHrt wrote:
lol, I remember taking my kids to Short Circuit. I just got my new lappy back today so hopefully it will be tomorrow when I get them up.
This is a little off topic but the fed ex guy who brought my laptop to the door turned out to be the guy who hit Paul. I could not believe it!! Talk about bizarre.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Chicago Adventure   Our Chicago Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:12 am

Our Chicago Adventure - Page 2 951557 Our Chicago Adventure - Page 2 66645 Our Chicago Adventure - Page 2 795426 Our Chicago Adventure - Page 2 677486 Our Chicago Adventure - Page 2 609889

OMG whats the chances of that! Man what did you guys do??
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Chicago Adventure   Our Chicago Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:46 pm

Holy crap, THAT'S freaky!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Chicago Adventure   Our Chicago Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:14 pm

Paul called their Lawyer he has to know everything. They guy sent a plant to the house after thbe accident I thin k paul was still in the hosp at the time so he knows where they live prolly got the addy from the Phone Book
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Chicago Adventure   Our Chicago Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Chicago Adventure
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2