Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Extra Prayers Needed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Extra Prayers Needed Empty
PostSubject: Extra Prayers Needed   Extra Prayers Needed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:20 am

Hello. I did post this under my re-cap of the top 36 but am hoping more will see what I have to say in this section. I truly need the extra prayers for my mother. As many of you know she had surgery to remove a Cancer lesion. Turns out during the procedure that the doctor thinks the Cancer may have spread. He took another biopsy however we will not get the results until next week. I'm heartbroken over this news and scared to death for my mother. The doctor is saying there are options and hopefully that is true. He does not want to commit fully with them until he has the whole picture so now we have to wait two weeks before we see him again to find out the results. I am so hoping this report will be benign.

I thank you in advance for any extra prayers you can throw my mother's way.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Extra Prayers Needed   Extra Prayers Needed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:43 pm

I never stopped praying hon.. will pray xtra hard for you
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Extra Prayers Needed   Extra Prayers Needed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:34 pm

Yes, I too have continued my prayers for your Mom and I'll add her once again to the prayer list at church, too.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Extra Prayers Needed   Extra Prayers Needed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:10 pm

CC, you and your mother are continualy in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Extra Prayers Needed   Extra Prayers Needed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:48 am

Hey CC -
How's Mom doing? Any news?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extra Prayers Needed   Extra Prayers Needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extra Prayers Needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In General :: Please Pray for-