Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

SIMON COWELL GIVE AI CONTESTANT, MATT GIRAURD HIGH PRAISE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

SIMON COWELL GIVE AI CONTESTANT, MATT GIRAURD HIGH PRAISE! Empty
PostSubject: SIMON COWELL GIVE AI CONTESTANT, MATT GIRAURD HIGH PRAISE!   SIMON COWELL GIVE AI CONTESTANT, MATT GIRAURD HIGH PRAISE! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:50 pm

I couldn't believe my eyes and ears when Simon gave Season 8 contestant Matt Giraud the highest praise possible last night when he was compared to Season Five Winner Taylor Hicks! Wow! Imagine that! Taylor's worst critic finally seeing the talent it took to win the show 3 years ago. After all, Taylor outlasted and kicked to the curb the following people from AI5 - Bucky Covington, Kellie Pickler, Chris Dewtry, Elliott Yamin, Katharine Mcphee, Ace Young, and Mandisa. Quite a group of singers that fell victim to the dynamics of Taylor Hicks! And didn't Season 5 garner the highest ratings in the 8 year history of the show so far? And wasn't the Season 5 tour the biggest grossing AI tour EVER?

If Matt becomes half the singer, performer & drop dead hunk of gorgeous man that Taylor is, then he should breeze into the winner's circle with ease come May.

Glad you finally see the light, Simon Cowell, and I hope Matt kicks ass this season.

http://soulthing.blogspot.com/2009/03/simo...stant-matt.html
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: SIMON COWELL GIVE AI CONTESTANT, MATT GIRAURD HIGH PRAISE!   SIMON COWELL GIVE AI CONTESTANT, MATT GIRAURD HIGH PRAISE! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:28 pm

SIMON COWELL GIVE AI CONTESTANT, MATT GIRAURD HIGH PRAISE! 322546 Thanks for posting this and I also do believe that while Simon may have been trying to be snide, he actually gave Matt Giraud a huge compliment. Season 5 was indeed the best season with the highest viewership and of course the highest grossing tour. However this person who posted these remarks spelled Daughtry's name wrong but I do not mind if view of the fact that Chris has turned out the way he has with his ego. They also forgot to include Paris Bennett as one who was "kicked to the curb" by Taylor.

I find it great that many who appeared on that season have found some fame and fortune. With the exception of Chris and Kat, I really liked all the others. Of course Taylor is my "top dawg" as Randy would say. Just adore this man to pieces!

SIMON COWELL GIVE AI CONTESTANT, MATT GIRAURD HIGH PRAISE! 27505
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: SIMON COWELL GIVE AI CONTESTANT, MATT GIRAURD HIGH PRAISE!   SIMON COWELL GIVE AI CONTESTANT, MATT GIRAURD HIGH PRAISE! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:42 pm

Know what??? I've gotten a few alerts about this story with Simon and it seriously warms my heart that even the media is tired of Simon slamming Taylor a few have said that it was a huge compliment to Matt. I knew given the time that those that write this stuff would soon see that it's not that Taylor isn't talented and it's that Simon is MAD... I still think he didn't like Taylor and did not expect him to do all the things he's been able to do in such a short time. He did the same to Clay and still does. What a shame huh? I know Simon will never ever keep his mouth shut and one of these days he will be in trouble for it, maybe not with breaking the law but right now he's riding the media high and in the past EVERYONE thought whatever Simon said was gosple and now they are starting to doubt him and it serves him right..
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: SIMON COWELL GIVE AI CONTESTANT, MATT GIRAURD HIGH PRAISE!   SIMON COWELL GIVE AI CONTESTANT, MATT GIRAURD HIGH PRAISE! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:47 am

My first reaction was, "Hey, ..." but as I got to thinking about it....Matt did get a great compliment from Simon. Comparing the two is a wonderful tribute to Taylor. And I agree...if Matt molds himself and his style towards Taylor we could be seeing another great performer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SIMON COWELL GIVE AI CONTESTANT, MATT GIRAURD HIGH PRAISE!   SIMON COWELL GIVE AI CONTESTANT, MATT GIRAURD HIGH PRAISE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1