Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Wrong date....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Wrong date.... Empty
PostSubject: Wrong date....   Wrong date.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:46 pm

Some one goofed and I'm here to correct it.. I posted that Taylor will be on Ellen on the 10th, I just read it's the 11th. Well I got a myspace from Taylor saying the 11th, gee maybe I'll tune in both day to make sure not to miss it..
Just in case :)
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Wrong date.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrong date....   Wrong date.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:29 am

Exclamation I for sure will be checking out both dates. I read Taylor was on Ellen on March 10th and on Idol Tonight I think on March 11th. This is so confusing in a way but I will be checking all of them.

Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
naynaystay71

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Wrong date.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrong date....   Wrong date.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:04 am

That was me. It was just confirmed on MySpace that it is the 11th:oops:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wrong date.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrong date....   Wrong date.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrong date....
Page 1 of 1