Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

This is American Idol! Taylor will be on!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

This is American Idol! Taylor will be on! Empty
PostSubject: This is American Idol! Taylor will be on!   This is American Idol! Taylor will be on! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:49 am

Acording to this blogger.. she saw Taylor at the tapeing of americ an idol...
On monday night at like 9pm of last week I got a call from my sis in law Cat telling me that Heathers tickets came up for Idol. We had four tickets to the wednesday taping of the show. She said are you in? I said oh, ya, I am in! By Tuesday afternoon Brooke and I had it all worked out. We would fly in to L.A. on Wednesday afternoon, take a taxi to the studio where we would meet Cat! Hooray! One small problem- the idol dress code- they like to call it Hip Upscale dress code. NO JEANS! NO TSHIRTS Are you kidding me? What's a mom of three babies supposed to wear? B came to my rescue! And Cat supplied me with the larger than life hoop earrings. HA
It was such a blast! Here we are on the plane. With our magazines, hot chocolate, and super matchy sun glasses.

We got there early enough to be on the idol tonight show on TV guide. It was hillarious. Justin and Kimberly Caldwell host the show and Brandon from season 6 does interviews. And Cat, B, and I got interviewed about Megan Corkery. And Taylor Hicks was on the show too. It was super fun. Then we waited for a long, long time. And M.E. showed up our fourth person! Yay. Then after waiting a long time they let us in the studio and we were in the pit with all of the 16 year old girls. It was so funny. They taped kanye west before the show. He was really amazing. We could almost touch him. And then the judges came out and Cat and I were standing right next to where Randy sits and we got to shake all of their hands as they came out. And this is kind of funny. But they walk backstage during EVERY commercial so they walked right past us like five times. Paula is out of it! Cara is beautiful. Simon is a tiny guy. And Randy is super nice. Actually they are all really nice. Here is the other thing everyone looks at least ten pounds lighter in person. I had heard that before, and it is true!

Kelly Clarkson was really really good. And so were Jasmine and Jorge? I can't even remember his name.
Brooke and I outside the American Idol studio after the taping of the show

All in all it was such a fun trip and so worth it! I drove with Cat home to Vegas that night and then flew back to Utah that next morning.

Thanks to my amazing husband for letting me take this fun trip and to G. Bobbi for helping whit with my kids. Yay. I have to say doing something spur of the moment and crazy every once in a while is really good for the soul! :)
http://bingandq.blogspot.com/2009/03/this-is-american-idol.html
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

This is American Idol! Taylor will be on! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is American Idol! Taylor will be on!   This is American Idol! Taylor will be on! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:57 am

It sounds like it was alot of fun. I'd love to do something like that one of these days. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com

This is American Idol! Taylor will be on!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: