Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor on American Idol

Go down 
+2
concertcris
wietzema
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Taylor on American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Taylor on American Idol   Taylor on American Idol Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:39 am

Hey gang......Taylor on American Idol Readinggoodnews

It's finally going to happen and NEXT WEDNESDAY..

Taylor on American Idol Splash
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor on American Idol   Taylor on American Idol Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:33 am

woo hoo Now that bit of news calls for a happy dance! Taylor on American Idol 584949

I am so excited that he will be on the show and can not hardly wait until next Wednesday. Sure hope Ryan and the others treat our guy with respect!

Taylor on American Idol 527840 for letting us know this Sandi.

Taylor on American Idol 786674 :kisses: :flowerheart:
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Taylor on American Idol   Taylor on American Idol Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:38 am

I think they just might. I mean, he doesn't HAVE to go back...and you know? Watch what happens - I betcha the album will pick up some steam after his appearance.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: Taylor on American Idol   Taylor on American Idol Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:48 pm

I sure hope they treat him with the respect he deserves. I think this show owe him that much, Maybe they'll even introduce him this time ya think? I can't imagine anyone NOT knowing who he is and I can't wait to see what the remaining 6 reaction to him being there. I know he's been the most dissed idol EVER to come from this show but it will give all the remaining a glance into what it this show can do for you IF they chose too.
Back to top Go down
naynaystay71

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Taylor on American Idol   Taylor on American Idol Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:13 pm

OMG, Hell has truely frozen over.
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor on American Idol   Taylor on American Idol Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:26 pm

Taylor on American Idol 902284 Not only is it exciting that our adorable Taylor will be on the results show but just found out the theme is going to be the music of The Rat Pack. Should be interesting to see what our contestants can do with the music of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jr.

:) Just have a feeling that next week on American Idol will be as sweet as the "Candy Man". Oh, I can hardly wait!

Taylor Rocks
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor on American Idol   Taylor on American Idol Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:18 pm

concertcris wrote:
woo hoo Now that bit of news calls for a happy dance! Taylor on American Idol 584949

I am so excited that he will be on the show and can not hardly wait until next Wednesday. Sure hope Ryan and the others treat our guy with respect!

Taylor on American Idol 527840 for letting us know this Sandi.

Taylor on American Idol 786674 :kisses: :flowerheart:

I'm joining you CC. Taylor on American Idol 902284
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Taylor on American Idol   Taylor on American Idol Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:12 pm

and they actually gave him a proper introduction this time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor on American Idol   Taylor on American Idol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor on American Idol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: