Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... Empty
PostSubject: 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on....   7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:38 pm

Back to top Go down
naynaystay71

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on....   7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:52 pm

Taylor Rocks 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... 386554 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... 820770 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... 584949 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... 30989 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... 30989 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... 30989 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... 30989 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... 30989 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... 600701 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... 27505 shower shower 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... 876569 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... 767307 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... 119759 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... 119759 🍌 🍌 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... 316708 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... 316708 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... 316708 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... 201170 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... 201170 Dancing Dancing 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... 645528 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... 645528 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... 24206 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... 765416 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... 765416 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... 765416 :hot: :hot: :death2: :death2: :death2: clap clap wiggle wiggle Ok I think I've covered everything. Now I can go to work with pleasent thoughts.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on....   7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:55 pm

you beat me to it tyggy... i love this one better then wrir
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on....   7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:49 pm

Me too, actually. Pray for heavy airplay.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on....   7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:59 pm

7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... 27505 Totally awesome and of course our Taylor looks great! I honestly believe he could have a hit with this record on the country charts as it is so southern rock. I am going to start requesting it on my country channels and see if they play it.

Thanks for posting it as I was having trouble getting the links.

Taylor Rocks 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... 820770
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on....   7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:47 pm

Glad I could do that then. Yep - start shamelessly begging.....I'm gonna.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on....   7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:09 pm

OMG......How can a man look so damn good? 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... 119759

I agree with y'all. This is better than WRIW. It shows us more of who Taylor is with all the soulful energy he has.
Shamelessly begging is not a bad thing when it comes to our Taylor. Taylor Rocks
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on....   7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7 mile - whew, girls, get yourself a mattress to land on....
Page 1 of 1