Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Words of Wisdom, Idol to Idol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Words of Wisdom, Idol to Idol Empty
PostSubject: Words of Wisdom, Idol to Idol   Words of Wisdom, Idol to Idol Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:09 pm

This article was in the TV Guide magazine:
Taylor Hicks to Danny Gokey-

Words of Wisdom, Idol to Idol Taylorblueshirt

The Season five winner paved the blue-eyed R&B trail for Danny Gokey and admires his soulful voice. But Taylor recommends more attention to stage performance. "I think the dancing, the movement on stage is probably one of the things he can work on" And post-idol? "Obviously the show [is] a huge platform for exposure, not just for music, but [for] TV and film" says Taylor, now touring with "Grease" and promoting his new CD, The Distance. "There can be some really lucrative deals that people come to you with but you have to keep your artistic integrity. I think if [Danny] can get songs that he can really dig his soul into, that's all that matters.

Words of Wisdom, Idol to Idol Danny01
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com

Page 1 of 1