Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Kris Allen America's IDOL...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Kris Allen America's IDOL... Empty
PostSubject: Kris Allen America''s IDOL...   Kris Allen America's IDOL... Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:50 pm

Kris Allen wins 8th season of American Idol..

Kris Allen America's IDOL... 04_kris_allen
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen America's IDOL...   Kris Allen America's IDOL... Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:48 am

I'm so proud of Kris. The so-called "dark horse" of the competition pulled it off to become the 8th American Idol winner. I read on Twitter that he got 38 million votes from his home state alone. Can you imagine that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen America's IDOL...   Kris Allen America's IDOL... Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:02 am

It's great but stay away from the GD at American Idol. Those guys are making a huge issue of Kris winning and the # of votes from Kris home state. Gee.. He won, leave him alone already, even Adam said Kris was extreamly talented and a wonderful friend, He's honored to take second place to him..
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: I posted this on the ai boards   Kris Allen America's IDOL... Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:25 pm

The reasons I DIDN'T vote for Kris Allen...,

I didn't vote for Kris Allen because he is cute. I have never voted for any contestant because they are cute. If i voted for that reason some of the contestants that didn't get my vote would have and some who did get my vote wouldn't have.

I didn't vote for Kris Allen because he is straight. Kris would have got my votes regardless if he is straight or gay.

I didn't for for Kris Allen because he is a Christian. I didn't even know he was until after Ryan told who won.

I didn't vote for Kris Allen because Adam Lambert is gay. By the way even if Adam was straighter then a ruler, I still wouldn't have voted for him.

I didn't vote for Kris Allen because Adam Lambert was pimped at every turn by the producers. Pimp or not i wouldn't have voted for Adam.

I didn't vote for Kris Allen because the judges shouted and sing the praises of Adam Lambert every chance they had. Rather or not the judges love or hate a contestant has nothing to do with my taste.

I didn't vote for Kris Allen to vote against Adam Lambert. [sidenote: Last season i didn't vote because the votes would have been against David Cook and not for David Archuleta. I don't vote against contestants i vote for them.]

I didn't vote for Kris Allen because some of Adam Lambert fans were cocky and arrogant. Every contestant has some fans that are cocky and arrogant!!!

These are the reason I vote for Kris Allen.

I voted for Kris Allen because he caught my attention early on when i notice that he was improving week after week.

I voted for Kris Allen cause each week i look forward to his performances and he never disappointed me. His performacnes were great and i enjoy them very much.

I voted for Kris Allen because i think he was a great voice, lots of talent and great stage presence.

So here are the reason I didn't vote for Kris Allen and all the reason i did. Now i am going to open up this thread and let YOU speak for yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen America's IDOL...   Kris Allen America's IDOL... Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:07 pm

Mae you are a funny one... You haven't been over to the American Idol GD have you..

I only have one very good reason why I voted for Kris. I liked him. I liked Adam too but Kris better.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen America's IDOL...   Kris Allen America's IDOL... Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:38 pm

i send you my blog already check your ai mail
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen America's IDOL...   Kris Allen America's IDOL... Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:53 pm

sorry ladies.. i was raised with a strange family.. I like the rocky horror appeal.. I wanted Adam to win.. but either way there both winners
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen America's IDOL...   Kris Allen America's IDOL... Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:32 pm

Kris Allen America's IDOL... 833804 I could care less about gender, sexual preference, style, religion, etc. etc. etc.

Danny Gokey was my top favorite in the beginning and I still like him alot and hope to get his music. However Adam Lambert just seemed to bring that something extra and I became a devoted fan of this threatrical but awesome singer.

Our adorable Taylor will always remain my numero uno but Adam has definitely become one of my top five performers from this show.

I do get that many are thrilled that Kris won and frankly speaking I am happy for all of you who are fans of this lad. I regret that I am not a fan but do not harbor any ill will to anyone who likes who they like. I only hope that you will respect my choice even if it does not agree with yours.

On that note, let me once again congratulate Kris for the win.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen America's IDOL...   Kris Allen America's IDOL... Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:00 pm

wietzema wrote:
It's great but stay away from the GD at American Idol. Those guys are making a huge issue of Kris winning and the # of votes from Kris home state. Gee.. He won, leave him alone already, even Adam said Kris was extreamly talented and a wonderful friend, He's honored to take second place to him..

Thanks for the warning Sandy. I'll do just that. After reading so many mean things about Danny I don't go to the AI boards often. I'll stay aware when I visit. And I agree...leave Kris alone and let him enjoy the moment. He worked hard for it and won. Enough said.
I've never been a fan of Adam's but I recognise the tremendous talent this young man has. What can I say? Kris simply wormed his way into my heart. So with that being said....I'm looking forward to seeing a Cd from Danny, Kris and Adam.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen America's IDOL...   Kris Allen America's IDOL... Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:23 pm

I been watching since season five and Adam Lambert is my worse contestant ever on the show. However that isn't way i wanted Kris to win or why i voted for him. Truth is i been voting for him long before the finale. So those votes where truely for Kris and not against Adam. Trust me if came down to Adam and Danny I wouldn't have voted. Why? Because that would have been a vote against Adam and not for Danny; and i don't vote that way.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen America's IDOL...   Kris Allen America's IDOL... Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:58 pm

Well, all I can say is...with so much talent this season there is bound to be enough music to satisfy everyone.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen America's IDOL...   Kris Allen America's IDOL... Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:41 am

Taysiah wrote:
I been watching since season five and Adam Lambert is my worse contestant ever on the show. However that isn't way i wanted Kris to win or why i voted for him. Truth is i been voting for him long before the finale. So those votes where truely for Kris and not against Adam. Trust me if came down to Adam and Danny I wouldn't have voted. Why? Because that would have been a vote against Adam and not for Danny; and i don't vote that way.

Mae, I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion and although I was not a fan fan of Adam, I sure wouldn't call him the worst AI has seen. The guy is super talented and he is like Taylor in a way, He knows what people want him to do and he does it to please his fans. I liked all the top 12/13 this season but was still a little sad that Kai didn't make to that point but with so much talent in the top I honestly don't think he'd have had a chance anyway.

CC. I sure hope and pray that you don't think that I'm one of those that used Adam's sexual preference against him. I could care less what these guys do in their private lives and if I felt or even thought that way I'd hope someone would hit me in the head. Adam is great, there is no doubt about that none at all at least in my opinion but it was Kris that kept me watching and voting this season for no other reason that I thought the guy was fantastic and he kept suprising me week after week with changing up what he did. I would have been just as happy if Adam had won, ( well maybe not as happy but you know what I mean) AI this season going into the top 3 it was win/win, they couldn't lose...

I'm really sorry if anyone thinks that I thought Kris was better or more talented that Adam. I think these two guys helped each other get where they were and they both or all 3 of them deserved the win...
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen America's IDOL...   Kris Allen America's IDOL... Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:42 am

DreamHrt wrote:
sorry ladies.. i was raised with a strange family.. I like the rocky horror appeal.. I wanted Adam to win.. but either way there both winners

Jodi, why be sorry?? Adam has a HUGE fan base and he's great.. I agree that they are both winners.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen America's IDOL...   Kris Allen America's IDOL... Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:50 pm

Actually Adam is nothing at all like Taylor. NO ONE NO BODY is like Taylor. Taylor Hicks is in a class by himself.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen America's IDOL...   Kris Allen America's IDOL... Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:53 pm

Taysiah wrote:
Actually Adam is nothing at all like Taylor. NO ONE NO BODY is like Taylor. Taylor Hicks is in a class by himself.

Well, that's certainly true. Taylor is in a class all by himself but then there's Danny. He reminded me so much of Taylor when he auditioned. It's why Danny caught my attention in the frist place.

The AI board is still buzzing about who the better man is between Kris and Adam. ~sigh~ This is how I classify Adam.
Adam will definately bring us music the same way KISS and QUEEN did. You can't argue about the powerful force these groups have given the music business. Adam will do the same thing.
Kris is more soulful. If he plays his cards right I can see him being another Quincy Jones. His skills as an arranger/songwriter were proven every performance during Idol which (IMO) is why he won.
I'm saying this one more time.....THEY ARE BOTH WINNERS!!!!

This season has produced so much amazing talent. Quite frankly, I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing great music from quiet a few of these wonderful Idols.

Kris Allen America's IDOL... 951557 I'm way off the page here, huh? Sorry! I've been reading too much over at the AI board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen America's IDOL...   Kris Allen America's IDOL... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kris Allen America's IDOL...
Page 1 of 1