Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor Hicks to miss tonight's Grease...

Go down 
+2
concertcris
wietzema
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Taylor Hicks to miss tonight's Grease... Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Hicks to miss tonight's Grease...   Taylor Hicks to miss tonight's Grease... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:20 pm

I thought I'd bring this over after seeing it, but I do believe it was posted on another site Yesterday, so not sure if Taylor is still ill or if it was just a 24hr bug..

Taylor Hicks to miss tonight's 'Grease' performance at PAC due to illness

If you are a Taylor Hicks fan giddy over the prospects of tonight’s performance of “Grease” at the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center in Appleton, you are about to be very disappointed.

Hicks, the 2006 “American Idol” champ playing Teen Angel in the Broadway touring production, is ill and will not appear in tonight’s show, PAC spokesperson Maria Van Laanen said. The PAC received word this afternoon that Hicks is not yet in Appleton and was advised by a doctor not to travel today. Details of his illness were unknown. The rest of the cast and crew arrived today in preparation for tonight’s opening performance.

“We’re expecting him to be back for the remainder of the performances, but it all depends on how the illness plays out,” Van Laanen said.

“Grease” is scheduled to run through Sunday. There is only limited seats available for the remainder of the run, so Hicks fans may not be able to swap tickets for shows later in the week. Van Laanen said such requests would be handled on a case by case basis.

All questions should be directed to the PAC’s ticket office at 920-730-3760.

http://www.postcrescent.com/article/20090602/APC05/90602131
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks to miss tonight's Grease...   Taylor Hicks to miss tonight's Grease... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:19 am

I also read this on another site and am sure hoping our Tay is feeling much better. It is so un-like him to get sick and miss a performance.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks to miss tonight's Grease...   Taylor Hicks to miss tonight's Grease... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:37 am

That was my thought CC, He must really be down and ill to miss a show, He's never done that has he? I mean I know most of the time during the AI tour he suffered from throat aliments but still gave it his all. I sure hope he's feeling better...
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks to miss tonight's Grease...   Taylor Hicks to miss tonight's Grease... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:56 am

Poor love - I purely hate when he gets sick.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks to miss tonight's Grease...   Taylor Hicks to miss tonight's Grease... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:05 am

The same here CC. I read about his illness on another site. Bless his heart. I know he must feel bad for not being there but at least he's taking care of himself so he can come back good as new.
My thoughts and prayers are with him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
brootsie

brootsie

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks to miss tonight's Grease...   Taylor Hicks to miss tonight's Grease... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:21 am

Hey kids! I sure hope Taylor is taking care of himself, relaxing, and sleeping. He needs time away to recoup..... sending well wishes his way, and hope for a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks to miss tonight's Grease...   Taylor Hicks to miss tonight's Grease... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:50 pm

this is not good.. I dont like it when he isnt well..... Ill put him on my prayer list
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks to miss tonight's Grease...   Taylor Hicks to miss tonight's Grease... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:51 am

Got a tweet from him on Twitter last night. Sounds like he's on the road to recovery. Our Cone Ranger is back! LOL
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks to miss tonight's Grease...   Taylor Hicks to miss tonight's Grease... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:18 pm

yeashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks to miss tonight's Grease...   Taylor Hicks to miss tonight's Grease... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:18 am

If he were to write another book titled "Cone Ranger Chronicles" I would definately go into debt to buy it. Or maybe, Bill and Tay's Greasy Adventures. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks to miss tonight's Grease...   Taylor Hicks to miss tonight's Grease... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor Hicks to miss tonight's Grease...
Page 1 of 1