Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Bloggers see Taylor in Grease

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Bloggers see Taylor in Grease Empty
PostSubject: Bloggers see Taylor in Grease   Bloggers see Taylor in Grease Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:12 pm

"Breathe, Just Breathe"..Ok, Taylor I'll Try

Group: Members
Member No.: 20

2 gal bloggers went to see Grease on Saturday..here is their report

Weekend Recap

On Saturday night I went up to SF with my friend Kaari to see the musical Grease at the Golden Gate Theater. It was my first trip to the theater in SF and I loved it!

The show was great and featured American Idol guy Taylor Hicks as Teen Angel. Kaari got him to sign an album she bought for a friend (you can read more about that here)... so we both got nice and close and appeared to be like all the other psycho fanatic girls (except that neither of us know that much about him... or really watch American Idol). He seemed really nice though... although it was really tough to get him to smile normally so we could get a good picture.

Bloggers see Taylor in Grease IMG_6859

Bloggers see Taylor in Grease IMG_6866

He signed Kaari's poster (even though it was already fake signed by him) and the CD.

It was a great night! Made me reminisce about dressing up as the Pink Ladies for Halloween and watching Grease the movie (1 & 2) over and over and over again with Elise when I was younger. Such awesome music to dance around to.

Just another incredibly fun weekend in sunny California!

http://themostess.blogspot.com/2009/04/tha...e-baby-don.html

Greased Lightning

And the birthday fun continues! My birthday isn't until next week, but I've been milking the fun for days now. Actually, months if you consider all of the gifts I had Lancer get me in advance--NKOTB tix and my Ipod shuffle, to name a few.

Tonight, my friend Kristina and I headed up to SF to see Grease @ the Golden Gate Theatre

I have seen that movie so many times, I could do all of the lines in my sleep. The play was great, and all of the classic songs were fun. I had to stop myself from doing the hand jive. The people in front of us apparently couldn't refrain, and they looked really dumb, so I'm glad I have self-mastery skills.

The fun part about the show is that it stars.....TAYLOR HICKS!! YAY!!

I don't watch American Idol, and I certainly didn't go to the "Idol Showcase Tour" like my nutso friends. We sorta got into an Idol VS. NKOTB "fight" that lasted for several posts last year. I won.

However-- in honor of Crazy Hayley, I bought her a Taylor Hicks CD and had him sign a poster made out to her.

I hope she doesn't read this before church at 9 am tomorrow, where I will present her with this amazing treat. I'm the greatest friend ever.

I have to say that he was a great singer, and very nice and friendly. It was fun to stalk yet another celeb this week--I'm on a roll. It may very well be my new hobby. Who should I stalk next? I'm open to your suggestions.

another one........

http://dyerhouse.blogspot.com/2009/05/grease-is-word.html

Young couple went to see Grease Friday 052409..

Grease is the Word!

On Friday night, the Dyer family and the Byrd family ventured to Seattle to see Grease at the Fifth Avenue. I have wanted to see the musical Grease for years, so I was very excited. The musical was fantastic and it was fun to see Taylor Hicks appearing as Teen Angel. He even performed a song at the end of the show and signed autographs in the lobby. We had a great night and I'm so excited about next year's show line up...Legally Blonde, South Pacific, Catch me if You Can...so many awesome shows!!!
Taylor Hicks!!!!

Bloggers see Taylor in Grease DSCN2595

Bloggers see Taylor in Grease DSCN2594

and another......

Monday, June 1, 2009
Grease is the Word

Bloggers see Taylor in Grease Grease_1

Last Tuesday I got invited to go with Sarah and Becky along with their friends to see Grease. Becky married Sarah's brother on Saturday and this was the Bachelorette celebration. I was coordinating the wedding for them so she wanted to let me in on a little of the fun! The play was so great and Taylor Hicks rocked it! As a child all I ever wanted to be was Sandy. I would sing the songs and do the dances over and over. I think you could call it obsessed! So this was the perfect addition to my obsession as a child. Thanks girls for a walk down memory lane and a great evening!

http://meisbergermonkeys.blogspot.com/2009...se-is-word.html

and yet another.......

Thursday, June 4, 2009
The Bouncy Place and Taylor Hicks...

I got your attention with that title, didn't I???

For Mother's Day Joe and the boys got me tickets to go see the Off Broadway show Grease with Taylor Hicks (American Idol winner - for those of you not 'in the know'). I was SUPER excited and he got them for a Friday matinee so that we had daycare all taken care of with our daycare person. Well...that all flew out the window when we stopped taking the kids to daycare! So...we were scrambling to try to find someone to watch them for us. And being that Caleb was only 2.5 months old, I didn't want to leave them with just anyone. So...we decided that Joe was going to stay home with the boys and I was going to invite my friend Lisa to go with me instead. Joe was REALLY bummed because he LOVES Taylor Hicks. But it was what we had to do. I asked Lisa a week before and she was really excited to get to go! The night before, I called her to go over details and she offered to watch the boys for us instead so that Joe and I could go together. It truly brought tears to my eyes to know I had such a wonderful friend who would be willing to do that for us. So...after talking to Joe about it, we decided to take her up on that offer. So...we made plans to take the boys to The Bouncy Place (a warehouse FULL of bouncy stuff) and lunch to get them all tired out for her so that they took good naps while she was by herself with 3 boys (Owen, Jakey and Caleb). We had a GREAT morning at the Bouncy Place and an even better afternoon when Joe got to MEET Taylor Hicks AND get his autograph on his CD. We were both sooooo thankful to Lisa that she allowed us to have a date afternoon and some mommy/daddy time. It was MUCH needed time. THANK YOU, LISA!!! You are the BEST and our boys just LOVE you :)

Bloggers see Taylor in Grease Joe__Taylor_Hicks
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Bloggers see Taylor in Grease Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloggers see Taylor in Grease   Bloggers see Taylor in Grease Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:56 am

That's our Taylor. He sure knows how to keep himself busy. I'm so glad that charm wins over so many hearts, young and old.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com

Bloggers see Taylor in Grease
Page 1 of 1