Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

An Angel's Anniversary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

An Angel's Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: An Angel's Anniversary   An Angel's Anniversary Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:44 pm

"Breathe, Just Breathe"..Ok, Taylor I'll Try

Group: Members
Member No.: 20

June 6th is the first anniversary of Taylor's role as Teen Angel. Share any pics or memories you have of seeing Taylor in Grease as Teen Angel.

To start here are some pics of Taylor to reminisce:

http://righthickssave.wordpress.com/2008/0...rease-pictures/

Here is a video of Taylor in his dressing room:

http://www.broadway.com/Behind-the-Scenes-...ay_video/569227
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Anniversary   An Angel's Anniversary Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:22 pm

So, I've been thinking about this. I wasn't sure what I wanted to say. I'll try though.
One of my first remembrances of Taylor doing Grease in NYC was that he keeps doing the things that I dream of. He did Mardi Gras in Florida (my old stomping grounds, though I couldn't get there) devoured the Ryman whole where Connie and I first met, let me see his homecoming, and tore NOLA down to the ground with LiMBO during the Endymion Extravaganza. He has been fortunate to do so many things thus far, and the potential to do more - including set foot on a Broadway stage.
I like plays, and I have always wanted to go New York and catch a Broadway show. I still will one of these days. But you know, until Taylor came into my life, I didn't do much. When I was young, I couldn't afford to. As I got older, I still couldn't afford to. Now, I've done more than I could have imagined, despite lacking financial resources at times. I get the feeling a lot of the time Tay feels the same way. I guess what I mean to say is that, because of Taylor - who he is, what he tries...I'm not as afraid to try new things myself. It must have been quite scary to get out there and try something new, as Grease surely was to him. He did it, though. And that only encourages me to actually try more than I ever have. That's a really cool thing. And that's why I am glad he was given the chance to do Grease and why I'm glad he did and is doing it now. It's why I'll support him whatever decision he makes (though I really get frustrated with him not actually touring the album a lot of the time like I wish he would).
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Anniversary   An Angel's Anniversary Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:14 pm

Ya know Tyg, What you said is so true for a lot of us. We follow Taylor cuz he is living the life that he always dreamed of and he's setting his world on fire. he's done so much in such a short time, and he's enriched not only his life but those that are his fans as well. I know he did mine, He made so many of us stand up and take notice of what is around us and he said, YOU CAN GET WHAT YOU DREAM, Of coures for me, my live is here with my family and even though at times I complain that I seem to be a babysitter for my grandchildren a lot of the time but I wouldn't change a thing, I've got it good and it took Taylor to make me see that. I don't care if he's what becomes of him I'll still be his fan.
Someone at AI posted a thread called "Your least favorite Idol winner" Of course I thought there would be a huge number of Taylors in there and there was some but not as many as I thought, One person posted that Taylor belonged in a Hotel Lobby or a Cruise Ship singing, I told them that it was to bad they thought that way but if some day Taylor did do the Hotel Lobby or Cruise Ship gigs I'd be there to support him just like I support him on the Broadway stage (even though I've never seen him in Grease yet) or in Cd's, It's whats being a fan is all about..
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Anniversary   An Angel's Anniversary Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 am

Hey now, cruises aren't all bad nessasarily......And I love to travel, so hotels are okay by me too.
Like you say, Tay has managed to give me the greatest gift in the world, beyond all of you of course. That would be me - he gave me back to me. I'm his for as long as he decides he wants me. Doesn't mean I won't call him on the carpet for this or that, but I'll always be in his corner.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Anniversary   An Angel's Anniversary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Angel's Anniversary
Page 1 of 1