Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Danny Gokey Fans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Danny Gokey Fans Empty
PostSubject: Danny Gokey Fans   Danny Gokey Fans Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:55 pm

hello I joined the Danny Gokey fansite and according to his "tweet" he is in talks with Sony Nashville regarding getting a contract. Sounds like he may go country as a career. However as you all know I am not a big country fan but if by chance Danny puts out music I might still get it. He did a great job singing "What Hurts The Most". I am sort of hoping that he will do music in the vein of Lionel Richie as I thought he sounded great doing Lionel's songs.

Guess time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Danny Gokey Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny Gokey Fans   Danny Gokey Fans Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:28 pm

danny - country? *)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Danny Gokey Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny Gokey Fans   Danny Gokey Fans Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:34 pm

As a big time Danny Gokey fan I'm very excited to hear this news. I'll support whatever direction he goes in. I just love the guy. Danny Gokey Fans 531978
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Danny Gokey Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny Gokey Fans   Danny Gokey Fans Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:01 pm

I'm with you. Danny can record whatever his little heart desires, and I'll be waiting to hear it.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Danny Gokey Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny Gokey Fans   Danny Gokey Fans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danny Gokey Fans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: