Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Guest Judges For New Season of American Idol

Go down 
+3
wietzema
Taysiah
concertcris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Guest Judges For New Season of American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Guest Judges For New Season of American Idol   Guest Judges For New Season of American Idol Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:22 am

hello Just thought I would pass this on. Seems Victoria "Posh" Beckham has made two appearances as a judge for the audition process of idol. Not sure if she is permanent at this time. However I am also reading that others will be "guest" judges. They consist of Shania Twain, Katy Perry, Macy Gray, Mary J. Bligh and Joe Jonas of the The Jonas Brothers. I believe they also wanted Kelly Clarkson to judge but that rumor is un-confirmed.

Maybe there will only be 3 judges for the actual show consisting of Randy, Simon and Kara. I am still hoping the producers come to their senses and get Paula back.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Guest Judges For New Season of American Idol   Guest Judges For New Season of American Idol Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:35 pm

Guest Judges For New Season of American Idol 555837 Guest Judges For New Season of American Idol 555837 Guest Judges For New Season of American Idol 555837 'Katy Perry a guest judge, i hope that is wrong. Guest Judges For New Season of American Idol 555837 Guest Judges For New Season of American Idol 555837 Guest Judges For New Season of American Idol 555837
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Guest Judges For New Season of American Idol   Guest Judges For New Season of American Idol Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:56 pm

Guest Judges For New Season of American Idol 555837 I agree with your thoughts Mae but sadly Katy has been confirmed as a guest judge. I do not like her music at all so for me her opinion will be pretty worthless.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Guest Judges For New Season of American Idol   Guest Judges For New Season of American Idol Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:16 pm

They are going to use the 4 judge panel and I guess they feel some of these will replace Paula HA. How they think that makes sense is anyones guess. Leave it up to AI to mess things up.

I read an very short article today that Simon miss's Paula, This is not a surprise to me.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Guest Judges For New Season of American Idol   Guest Judges For New Season of American Idol Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:06 am

I think paula and simon gave the show some added flair.. made it comical to watch.. Its a sad time for Idol fans
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
Snowbaby

Snowbaby

Female
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Guest Judges For New Season of American Idol   Guest Judges For New Season of American Idol Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:59 am

Iagree...Paula presence will be sadly missed.

I really feel that the contestants could always count on her sparkly smile as a comfort when they finished their song. No matter how silly or scattered her comments may have been, she was an integral part of the show. You always hear the contestants saying how nice she was to them.....and truly she was the balance out for Simon. I think that's why he'll miss her…..because after harsh words from him could always be cushioned by Paula..it was perfect really, because the contestant got the criticism to learn from, and then they could have a soft landing with Paula's words...I don't think that the guest judges will be able to fill this void...their words sometimes seem plastic and insincere, because of the little connection with these young performers. Paula was like a Mom, always there to lean on...she would tell you what you needed to hear in a way that didn't make you feel like garbage. Some Contestants can handle Simon's words, take what they need to grow and let go of the trash talk (Like Taylor!!) and others..well let's just say that when you don't have the most self confidence it's pretty hard to bounce back from that razor tongue.

It will be interesting to see if the show can handle another year of change. It will be up to bring the show back….because all the turmoil on the judges desk has really affected the show.

I miss the old days like, let's say season 5!!!!
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Guest Judges For New Season of American Idol   Guest Judges For New Season of American Idol Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:44 pm

no kidding I have a feeling that the show is on its last legs..
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Guest Judges For New Season of American Idol   Guest Judges For New Season of American Idol Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:41 pm

I so agree. American Idol is about ready to bite the dust. With Paula out of the picture there won't be that "nice" judge to smooth over the harshness of Simon.

I also second the opinion of Katy Perry. She's one of the worst entertainers I've ever heard. But apparently someone likes her because she's going to be a "guest judge". ~sigh~ Whatever floats their boats.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Guest Judges For New Season of American Idol   Guest Judges For New Season of American Idol Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:28 am

Well, I really don't think the show will be able to stay afloat long.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guest Judges For New Season of American Idol   Guest Judges For New Season of American Idol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guest Judges For New Season of American Idol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: