Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Danny Gokey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Danny Gokey Empty
PostSubject: Danny Gokey   Danny Gokey Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:38 pm

:) Well, it's official, Danny has signed with RCA Nashville and will be recording a country album. I am a little disappointed as I would have loved for him to go R&B. I am hoping down the line he might do some cover songs of so older music. He did a great job with the "Come Rain or Come Shine" during the Rat Pack Week. However, Danny has such a great voice I will probably get the country album. Loved it when he sang "What Hurts The Most" by Rascal Flatts. Anyway, his album is due to come out sometime in 2010.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Danny Gokey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny Gokey   Danny Gokey Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:11 pm

Hi CC
Great news for Danny, He wasn't my favorite this past season but I did like him and wish him all the best. He is very talented and he'll do great I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Danny Gokey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny Gokey   Danny Gokey Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:50 am

I'd heard he got a deal. I'm so glad. He's such a sweet kid, gifted and genuinely nice. Of course,being near Nashville, I'll hopefully have a better opportunity to go see him perform.
Anybody wanna tag along?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Danny Gokey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny Gokey   Danny Gokey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danny Gokey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: