Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Spotted: Taylor Hicks, in search of Mason-Dixon line for swe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Spotted: Taylor Hicks, in search of Mason-Dixon line for swe Empty
PostSubject: Spotted: Taylor Hicks, in search of Mason-Dixon line for swe   Spotted: Taylor Hicks, in search of Mason-Dixon line for swe Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:14 pm

Spotted: Taylor Hicks, in search of Mason-Dixon line for sweet tea

Posted by Alec Harvey -- The Birmingham News September 01, 2009 6:00 AM

Spotted: Taylor Hicks, in search of Mason-Dixon line for swe Large_Taylor20Hicks20090109
Former American Idol Taylor Hicks, now touring the country as Teen Angel in "Grease," spent Monday, a travel day between Orlando and Fort Worth, in his hometown.
"I'm trying to find the Mason-Dixon Line for sweet tea," he said, sipping the sweet stuff at the Diplomat Deli on U.S. 31 in Vestavia Hills. "Some states have it, and some don't. I'm trying to find out where that line is."

While in Birmingham, Hicks taped segments for Alabama Public Television and BET's "N Contrast With Chuck Faush." While filming the BET piece, he also met with Birmingham City School students who are finalists in a talent contest produced by Faush.

Hicks also did some publicity for the upcoming Birmingham stop of "Grease" -- Sept. 22-27 at the BJCC Concert Hall. Tickets are on sale now through Ticketmaster, and Hicks said it's the best of both worlds for him, since he gets to perform his single, "Seven Mile Breakdown," as part of the show.

"It's kind of a concert and a Broadway show all in one," he said.

http://blog.al.com/scenesource/2009..._in_search.html
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Spotted: Taylor Hicks, in search of Mason-Dixon line for swe   Spotted: Taylor Hicks, in search of Mason-Dixon line for swe Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:14 pm

That's my boy. Drinking some of that delicious sweet tea. Hell yeah! Spotted: Taylor Hicks, in search of Mason-Dixon line for swe 839840
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Spotted: Taylor Hicks, in search of Mason-Dixon line for swe   Spotted: Taylor Hicks, in search of Mason-Dixon line for swe Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:25 pm

:) How I would love to be sharing some sweet tea with him!

Spotted: Taylor Hicks, in search of Mason-Dixon line for swe 322546
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spotted: Taylor Hicks, in search of Mason-Dixon line for swe   Spotted: Taylor Hicks, in search of Mason-Dixon line for swe Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:35 pm

hehehe.....one glass, two straws.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Spotted: Taylor Hicks, in search of Mason-Dixon line for swe   Spotted: Taylor Hicks, in search of Mason-Dixon line for swe Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:25 am

I say split-straw. Where they share the bottom half and split in two at the top.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spotted: Taylor Hicks, in search of Mason-Dixon line for swe   Spotted: Taylor Hicks, in search of Mason-Dixon line for swe Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:51 pm

Cool!! I certainly like that idea. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spotted: Taylor Hicks, in search of Mason-Dixon line for swe   Spotted: Taylor Hicks, in search of Mason-Dixon line for swe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spotted: Taylor Hicks, in search of Mason-Dixon line for swe
Page 1 of 1