Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Everybody, add Coder and family to your prayers....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Everybody, add Coder and family to your prayers.... Empty
PostSubject: Everybody, add Coder and family to your prayers....   Everybody, add Coder and family to your prayers.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:28 am

Brenda/Coder and her gorgeous little boy, Brendan, are gihugic Soul Patrollers. I can't tell you how many times Brenda has seen Tay and how good he treats her every single time. Little BrenMan is one of my favourite people in the world, Tay or no Tay, and both of them have always treated me and Kerith like pure gold and I am so incredibly blessed to have them in my life.
It seems there was an accident with Brenda's grandson - he was hit by an SUV and broke both of his collarbones and is in a coma. I don't know any more yet and will keep you guys updated.
Meanwhile, please pray.
Thanks!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everybody, add Coder and family to your prayers....   Everybody, add Coder and family to your prayers.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:15 am

Take a second if you can to light a candle for sweet Samuel and his family. I know it's a comfort to his Nana and family.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Sam
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Snowbaby

Snowbaby

Female
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Everybody, add Coder and family to your prayers....   Everybody, add Coder and family to your prayers.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:18 am

Thanks for letting us know......I will keep them all in my prayers!!

They are both such amazing people and I know that they have both found thier way into all of our hearts.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Everybody, add Coder and family to your prayers....   Everybody, add Coder and family to your prayers.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:21 pm

I had the pleasure of meeting Brenda very briefly in B'ham. I will certainly put her and her family in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Everybody, add Coder and family to your prayers....   Everybody, add Coder and family to your prayers.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:42 am

when I started reading this my heart sank in a million ways.. I thought somthing was going to be wrong with her darlin lil boy.. thank god he is ok and yes of course my prayers are always available
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everybody, add Coder and family to your prayers....   Everybody, add Coder and family to your prayers.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:42 pm

Thank heaven, BrenMan is okay.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Everybody, add Coder and family to your prayers....   Everybody, add Coder and family to your prayers.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:01 am

funny you can him brenman.. debs son is brandon and I call him branman lol
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everybody, add Coder and family to your prayers....   Everybody, add Coder and family to your prayers.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:13 pm

That's pretty wild.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
naynaystay71

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Everybody, add Coder and family to your prayers....   Everybody, add Coder and family to your prayers.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:23 pm

Hey Tyg, any more news?
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everybody, add Coder and family to your prayers....   Everybody, add Coder and family to your prayers.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:47 am

The latest is that he is critical, but stable. He hasn't yet woken up - that's what scares me most. If I hear more, I'll bring it to you, but nothing much yet.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everybody, add Coder and family to your prayers....   Everybody, add Coder and family to your prayers.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:17 am

Just got off the phone with Brenda. Today is BrenMan's birthday, so she's spending a little time at home with him today, before going back to SammyBear. Sam's doing okay - he's in rehab facility and hasn't yet woken up fully, but he does open one eye and appears to recognize family in there with him. Of course, this takes a ginormous amount of effort and he tires quickly. He cries a lot, they think he must be in a lot of pain, poor lovie. They think his left eye probably has some nerve damage and he may wind up with a lazy eye or double vision, but there are surgeries to correct that. He has squeezed his Mom's hand when she asked him to, so that's really encouraging.
Brenda asked me to tell you all that she feels sure Sam wouldn't be here without all of our prayers. By all rights, this little boy should be dead. We've lifted him up so far so fast, she's dizzy. She says that the continued prayer and love of us all will eventually lift him right up on his feet, she's sure and I happen to agree with that. The power of prayer is astonishing, even to an old believer like me, so please - continue sending positive vibes and prayer to Sammy. Oh, and his sixth birthday is Monday, so an extra birthday wish might help, too.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everybody, add Coder and family to your prayers....   Everybody, add Coder and family to your prayers.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everybody, add Coder and family to your prayers....
Page 1 of 1