Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

was there ever a season when your two top favorites went -

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

was there ever a season when your two top favorites went - Empty
PostSubject: was there ever a season when your two top favorites went -   was there ever a season when your two top favorites went - Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:48 pm

head to head in the finale?

nope between only one of my top favorites ever made it that far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: was there ever a season when your two top favorites went -   was there ever a season when your two top favorites went - Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:23 pm

Sort of answered this question in another posting. Season 8, really liked both Davids. I would have to say Ruben Studdard and Clay Aiken were kind of a head to head as I liked both but Clay should have won in my opinion. However I own both of their music.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: was there ever a season when your two top favorites went -   was there ever a season when your two top favorites went - Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:05 am

Opps, you goofed CC. Both Davids were in Season 7. was there ever a season when your two top favorites went - 399539 And I have to agree with you though. Season 7 was the only season where both of my favorites (Archuleta and Cook) went head to head in the finale.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female

PostSubject: Re: was there ever a season when your two top favorites went -   was there ever a season when your two top favorites went - Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:10 pm

Oops is right Deni, it was season 7 that both Davids were the final two. Guess I got season 8 on the brain with the excitement I feel knowing that Adam's cd is coming out soon. Thanks for the correction.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: was there ever a season when your two top favorites went -   was there ever a season when your two top favorites went - Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:51 am

No problem CC.

I saw Adam on the Oprah Winfrey Show Thursday. He says his new Cd is due to drop November 23rd. Pretty exciting news, IMO. He also said he's not upset at all that he lost the title to Kris Allen. He laughed and said "I got what I want".....with a big smile on his face. LOL
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: was there ever a season when your two top favorites went -   was there ever a season when your two top favorites went - Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:57 pm

if anything Kris should be upset for tptb throwing him under the bus to promote another contestant
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: was there ever a season when your two top favorites went -   was there ever a season when your two top favorites went - Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:51 am

I believe Kris will be just fine. His music and Adam's are so different they will reach different fanbases. I noticed my man, Danny, is going country. For him...it's a smart move. He's got the voice for singing country music.
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female

PostSubject: Re: was there ever a season when your two top favorites went -   was there ever a season when your two top favorites went - Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:21 pm

I doubt Kris will be thrown under the bus once his cd comes out as he did have a big fanbase however you just never know because look what happened to Taylor.

Adam may have the same fate as today's music is just not selling that great for any artist other than country who I believe have the biggest group of diehard fans.

As for Danny if he sticks with music in the Rascal Flatts area I am sure he will do just fine. Not sure I will buy his cd, mainly depends on the songs although I do love his voice.

Definitely, definitely getting Adam's music as I have already heard a few of the tracks. Sorry but Kris does not interest me at all so will be passing on his cd.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: was there ever a season when your two top favorites went -   was there ever a season when your two top favorites went - Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:23 am

I totally agree with you on Danny. As long as he sings the type of country music heard from by Rascal Flatts he'll be fine. I understand Danny has a single (maybe Cd) due to release in December. Perfect timing for me. I can add him to my very short Christmas list.

I wasn't a big fan of Adam during American Idol but I'll tell you what. I never doubted the vocal range he has but just never could connect with him musically. Lately I've been listening to the American Idol Cd. Adam is sinking his hooks into me. I'm liking him more and more. And like you CC....can't wait to get his Cd. It will be awesome.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: was there ever a season when your two top favorites went -   was there ever a season when your two top favorites went - Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:46 pm

Hi Guys

I had just one season that my favorites went head to head.

Season 8, I did like both Kris and Adam but Kris was my favorite favorite but I would have been happy if Adam won and Kris came in 2nd.

Mae, I don't think Kris is being treated badly, his Cd has a lot of his own music on it and as far as Adam, I don't think there is any denying he'd be popular regardless if he won, or came in 8th, the public like him.. Nothing anyone can do about that. And he is talented and he deserves this as much as anyone.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: was there ever a season when your two top favorites went -   was there ever a season when your two top favorites went - Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:48 am

I saw a snippet of Adam's first music video on the TV Guide channel's 411. Wow, it's awesome!
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: was there ever a season when your two top favorites went -   was there ever a season when your two top favorites went - Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:58 am

Have you seen Kri's video. It's amazing,,, Love it. Not sure how many are fans of Kris but he did a wonderful job with the video and I can not wait until the 17th when his Cd comes out.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: was there ever a season when your two top favorites went -   was there ever a season when your two top favorites went - Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:06 pm

I've heard about it and am dying to see it. Talk is....it's very good.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: was there ever a season when your two top favorites went -   was there ever a season when your two top favorites went - Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:28 pm

It's great, amazing... I found it at yahoo but have been told it's been taken down from utube now and that was the link from yahoo. But check for it here, I didn't check but it's suppose to be there. You won't be disappointment..

The Hollywood Gossip - http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: was there ever a season when your two top favorites went -   was there ever a season when your two top favorites went - Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:47 pm

was there ever a season when your two top favorites went - 677486 O....M....G Sandy! Kris' video was incredible. I can't wait to buy the Cd and listen to every song. I listened to Adam's too. Wow, is he ever amazing. I don't think either one of these boys have anything to worry about as far as their careers. Their talent speaks for itself.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: was there ever a season when your two top favorites went -   was there ever a season when your two top favorites went - Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:17 pm

I so agree with you, and most important I'm so glad that 19 has finally decided to give these guys creative interest on their Cd's, It sure makes a difference and I'd like to think that the mistakes the made with Taylor woke them up to give these 2 the chance to shine the way they do..
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: was there ever a season when your two top favorites went -   was there ever a season when your two top favorites went - Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:11 pm

Absolutley!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: was there ever a season when your two top favorites went -   was there ever a season when your two top favorites went - Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

was there ever a season when your two top favorites went -
Page 1 of 1