Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor@ Jacksonville Tree Lighting (FL)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Taylor@ Jacksonville Tree Lighting (FL) Empty
PostSubject: Taylor@ Jacksonville Tree Lighting (FL)   Taylor@ Jacksonville Tree Lighting (FL) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:08 pm

A new tradition returns for its third year, The Lighting of the Great Tree at the St. Johns Town Center is another festive way to celebrate the holiday spirit. This year, the event has expanded and now offers a free day filled with holiday festivities including kids’ activities and a concert with American Idol season 5 winner Taylor Hicks. This holiday event, Nov. 21, kicks-off the holiday season early and gets shoppers in the mood to purchase the perfect gift at one of the Town Center’s stores, many not found anywhere else in Jacksonville. Festivities begin at noon, Santa and Mrs. Claus light the tree at 8:30 p.m. and a fireworks finale concludes this festive event. www.simon.com

http://mobilelifetoday.com/health/11/02/ho...acksonville-fl/

St. Johns Town Center Lighting of the Great Tree presented by Roxtar Couture
Saturday, Nov 21 12:00p to 9:00p
at St. Johns Town Center, Jacksonville, FL

Mark your calendars for St. Johns Town Center Lighting of the Great Tree presented by Roxtar Couture, a free day filled with holiday festivities including kids activities and a concert with American Idol season 5 winner Taylor Hicks.

Family-friendly activities - begin at noon
Holiday concert with Taylor Hicks - 8 p. read more
Price: Free and open to the public
Age Suitability: All Ages
Tags: family, kids, concert, holiday, christmas, games, shopping, fun, prizes, free, american idol, festivities

Mark your calendars for St. Johns Town Center Lighting of the Great Tree presented by Roxtar Couture, a free day filled with holiday festivities including kids activities and a concert with American Idol season 5 winner Taylor Hicks.

Family-friendly activities - begin at noon
Holiday concert with Taylor Hicks - 8 p.m.
The Lighting of the Great Tree - 8:30 p.m.
Fireworks - immediately following the tree lighting

http://events.jacksonville.com/jacksonvill...-roxtar-couture
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor@ Jacksonville Tree Lighting (FL)   Taylor@ Jacksonville Tree Lighting (FL) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:19 am

DAMN....and I can't be there! :(
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor@ Jacksonville Tree Lighting (FL)   Taylor@ Jacksonville Tree Lighting (FL) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:08 pm

Ya well a bit far for me but I'm sure someone will take pictures and once again Taylor will be in the news...
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor@ Jacksonville Tree Lighting (FL)   Taylor@ Jacksonville Tree Lighting (FL) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:55 pm

This is true. As long as someone will post pictures or write an article about him and what he's doing.....I guess I'm good. LOL
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor@ Jacksonville Tree Lighting (FL)   Taylor@ Jacksonville Tree Lighting (FL) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:25 pm

It works, I've been living Taylor's dream through others for 3 years. Not as good as being there but it does work..
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor@ Jacksonville Tree Lighting (FL)   Taylor@ Jacksonville Tree Lighting (FL) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:29 pm

Taylor@ Jacksonville Tree Lighting (FL) 839840 Boy, would I love to be at that event.

Taylor@ Jacksonville Tree Lighting (FL) 406210 Taylor@ Jacksonville Tree Lighting (FL) 600701 Taylor@ Jacksonville Tree Lighting (FL) 406210
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor@ Jacksonville Tree Lighting (FL)   Taylor@ Jacksonville Tree Lighting (FL) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:06 pm

Why oh why does all the good stuff happen so far from where I am...
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor@ Jacksonville Tree Lighting (FL)   Taylor@ Jacksonville Tree Lighting (FL) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:21 pm

I know what you mean Sandy. Being stuck in the extreme southwest I feel so out of the loop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor@ Jacksonville Tree Lighting (FL)   Taylor@ Jacksonville Tree Lighting (FL) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor@ Jacksonville Tree Lighting (FL)
Page 1 of 1