Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Bubba

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female
Number of posts : 766
Location : Arkansas/Or where ever Taylor is im gettin closer lol
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Bubba Empty
PostSubject: Bubba   Bubba Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 7:49 pm

Bubba applied for an engineering position at a Shreveport, La. refinery.

A Yankee applied for the same job and both applicants, having the same qualifications, were asked to take a test by the manager. Upon completion of the test, both men only missed one of the questions.

The manager went to Bubba and said: "Thank you for your interest, but we've decided to give the Yankee the job."

Bubba asked: "And why are you giving him the job? We both got nine questions correct. This being Louisiana and me being a Southern boy, I should get the job!"

The manager said: "We have made our decision not on the correct answers, but, rather, on the one question that you both missed."

Bubba then asked: "And just how would one incorrect answer be better than the other?"

The manager replied: "Bubba, it's like this. On question No. 4 the Yankee put down;

"I don't know."

"You put down, 'Neither do I.'

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
Back to top Go down

Bubba
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fun and Games Section :: Humor Mill-
Jump to: