Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Finally, made it over here....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Finally, made it over here.... Empty
PostSubject: Finally, made it over here....   Finally, made it over here.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:18 pm

Okay, gang, we need some prayers headed up. Connie's newest Grandbaby, Shari and Jeff's little Emma - is in the hospital. I'm not sure the name of it, but it's a virus that they have a handle on now - thank goodness! - but it used to be fatal. She's being well cared for and all, and smiles when she sees her Grandma (and let's face it - who wouldn't smile when Connie walks in a room?) - that's encouraging. But a few prayers can't hurt, gang. Thanks.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
naynaystay71

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Finally, made it over here....   Finally, made it over here.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:56 pm

Thanks for posting this Tyg. The virus Emma has is called RSV. It is a respitory infection. Little Emma had a cold and just got sicker instead of better. Also Emma is a premmie so her lungs might still be smaller than other babies her age. Let's all keep her in our prayers.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finally, made it over here....   Finally, made it over here.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:41 am

That's it - thanks Renee. I was at a loss as to recall the name of it.
Lin's little Eli had this last Christmas and he made it just fine. I feel sure with our love and prayers, Em will too.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Finally, made it over here....   Finally, made it over here.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:41 pm

Y'all know I'm there for Granma Connie, Sharie and Jeff. Little Emma is definately in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finally, made it over here....   Finally, made it over here.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:41 pm

Emma update: Things aren't so good. She isn't eating or sleeping and they're transporting her up to Iowa City. Keep up those prayers, guys - Em needs us!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finally, made it over here....   Finally, made it over here.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:41 am

Emma update: The latest, gang, is that Em is doing so good. They let her come home yesterday afternoon (my computer was acting stupid yesterday and wouldn't let me do hardly anything. Sorry for the delay.)
So, yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for your prayers, guys. They mean the world.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Finally, made it over here....   Finally, made it over here.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:30 am

Yay! Glad to hear the good news.

As I was telling Tyg the other day, there was an article in our local newspaper talking about this virus. Apparently it's affecting alot of new born babies nationwide.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Finally, made it over here....   Finally, made it over here.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:28 pm

Wow sure glad all went well.. I know they not only love eachother but this baby was created out of that love and so much wanted in there lives.. please send them my well wishes hugs and always love
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finally, made it over here....   Finally, made it over here.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:43 pm

Can do. Emma is doing a zillion times better, the little Scrapper. I was telling Connie she's getting to be Squishable, yay!!!!!!!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally, made it over here....   Finally, made it over here.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally, made it over here....
Page 1 of 1