Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Results - 3/5/10

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Results - 3/5/10 Empty
PostSubject: Results - 3/5/10   Results - 3/5/10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:25 pm

:( Thursday nights are always tough for the contestants as they form friendships and surely hate it when one of their own is eliminated. Our show starts off with the
re-caps of judges comments and clips of our top 20. Ryan Seacrest asks what four will leave tonight. The drama will unfold as yes indeed "This Is American Idol".

Hello gang. Seems 27 million votes were cast for our season 9 group and I am also thrilled to hear that last season's Danny Gokey will be performing tonight. After the intros to the judges we hear that Simon evidently went back and re-watched last night's show. He feels he gave a good review to one contestant that actually was not good at all in his mind. He does not know what he was thinking the first time around. Thankfully he is tactful by not mentioning who it was. Ellen jokes about her blunder of thinking a piano was a guitar and blames this on squinting too much.

Results - 3/5/10 295441 Our group sing tonight is the song "I Got A Feeling" by The Black-Eyed Peas. I actually thought this was a good showing from our contestants and enjoyed it.

Results - 3/5/10 930608 Now comes the first moment of truth as the guys of the back row are asked to stand. Each will get a re-cap of comments made by the judges on their performances.

Tim Urban is safe
Todrick Hall is safe although the drama built as he had to wait a few minutes to find this out

Mike Lynche is safe
Casey James is safe

We now know that John Park is leaving the show. Highlights for him on idol have been meeting Shania Twain during the auditions plus he is so glad he has met the other guys and girls of the competition. He sings "Gravity" once again and frankly speaking did so much better this time around and did show some personality. Now why didn't he do that the first time?

After the break, the front row of the guys are asked to stand.

Lee DeWyze is safe
Aaron Kelly is safe
Alex Lambert is safe

That leaves Andrew Garcia and Jermaine Sellers. Once again the drama mounts before we find out that Andrew is safe and that Jermaine is leaving the competition. Ryan wants to know if Jermaine thinks his mouth might have got him into trouble as he was quite verbal with the judges. His answer is no. He then sort of avoids the question about enjoying himself on idol. He pauses before he says in God there is no failure and adds he appreciates all to the fullest. This time he sings "What's Going On" in a lower register and I must add it did sound better.

Results - 3/5/10 406210 I am happy as a lark when Danny Gokey takes the stage to perform his new single "My Best Days Are Ahead of Me". He sounds great to my ears and I just got his new album. I have not listened to it yet as my daughter is visiting from California but I can honestly say I just love, love, love Danny's voice. After his performance, Danny seems so happy and overly excited about being back on the idol stage. Talking a mile a minute he says hello to the judges, is so glad to meet Ellen and lets us know he went country because Randy Travis encouraged him in this direction. We also hear he will be on tour with Sugarland. I am so happy this guy is living his dream and in my mind is already a star!

Results - 3/5/10 930608 Back to the results with the back row of girls asked to stand.

Lilly Scott is safe
Paige Miles is safe
Katie Stevens is safe

Didi Benami and Michelle Delamor are left and after some comments from Kara who retracts her glowing comments of Michelle's performance of the night before we find that Michelle is leaving the competition. She tells us she feels her downfall was losing sight of actually performing. She plans to keep singing and thanks everyone. She sings again the song "With Arms Wide Open" and sadly it sounded worse this time around I think.

Now for the front row of girls:

Katelyn Epperly is safe
Crystal Bowersox is safe (I'm thrilled on this one)
Siobhan Magnus is safe

Left are Haeley Vaughn and Lacey Brown. I predicted both of these girls were in trouble but I must admit I was sort of surprised that Haeley was being eliminated because I thought her fan base would be bigger than Lacey's. I do have to say that Haeley looked good tonight and I honestly think she could start a business with those hairbands and assessories she makes. I really like them. She does think overall that she needs more experience in the singing area. Smart girl I would say.

We now see the journey of our four who are leaving. Tears are definitely flowing when Haeley takes the stage to perform one last time. Sadly the song sounded worse than the night before. However I do want to wish each and everyone of the four the best of luck in their futures.

Next week we will find out who our top 12 will be on Thursday's results show. I look forward to seeing the performances also with the girls on Tuesday and the guys on Wednesday if all goes as planned.

Results - 3/5/10 296366 Before I bid you goodnight I thought I would give you one of the latest scoops I just read about. Seems Norman Gentle, Tatianna Del Toro and Kristen McNamara are involved in a new reality show called "Takin On Hollywood". I saw a clip of it and I think it might be a hit if they can get the show on the air. They are looking for sponsors. I wish them lots of luck with this project.

Now I must indeed bid you a goodnight and take care all!

Results - 3/5/10 396979
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Results - 3/5/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 3/5/10   Results - 3/5/10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:01 pm

Is it just me or was Ryan is down right mean as he hesitated telling us who was going home between Jermaine Sellers and Andrew Garcia? He held that pause for a painfully long time. It drove me nuts.

Needless to say I wasn't at all surprised about seeing Jermaine Sellers and John Park go home. Disappointed as I was that John went home so early.....it was obviously going to happen. Too bad about Haeley Vaughn going home too. I really did like her but she turned out not to be a very strong performer either. Either way, I feel America got it right this week. Now we getting to the "sweating it out" point.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com

Results - 3/5/10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: