Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor Hicks and Kate Gosselin ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Taylor Hicks and Kate Gosselin ? Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Hicks and Kate Gosselin ?   Taylor Hicks and Kate Gosselin ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:54 am

Kate Gosselin is definitely one hot mama, in fact one former American Idol winner thinks she’s pretty hot. Taylor Hicks, in a new interview, with Popeater he says the following…

“I would totally date her,” Taylor told PopEater when the subject of Kate was brought up. “I have always said I wanted nine kids, so it would be perfect!” Taylor Hicks, is currently starring in Grease and is happy to not in the spotlight too much right now.

Kate, an Aries, might make a good match for Taylor Hicks. First, he’s employed, he’s cute, he’s a good singer and they are basically the same age. Taylor, a Libra, loves to be in love can be quite charming. Definitely a sweetheart and I’m sure Kate could use the attention.

Taylor why don’t you have your publicist call her publicist. Could be kinda fun
http://www.astrochicks.com/2010/03/kate-gosselin-new-american-idol-boyfriend-taylor-hicks-wants-to-date-her/
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
naynaystay71

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks and Kate Gosselin ?   Taylor Hicks and Kate Gosselin ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:24 am

I'm sorry Kate Gosselin is a controling bitch who exploited he children for fame. Isn't her 15 minutes up yet. Those kids deserve better parents than they got, no wonder their in therapy. Taylor deserves better than her as well. Sorry, JMO.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks and Kate Gosselin ?   Taylor Hicks and Kate Gosselin ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:08 pm

to be honest, I dont even know who she is lol obviously I dont care about her. Tay on the other hand.. sometimes somes he is a normal man with normal male hormoans lol
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks and Kate Gosselin ?   Taylor Hicks and Kate Gosselin ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:18 pm

naynaystay71 wrote:
I'm sorry Kate Gosselin is a controling bitch who exploited he children for fame. Isn't her 15 minutes up yet. Those kids deserve better parents than they got, no wonder their in therapy. Taylor deserves better than her as well. Sorry, JMO.

I totally agree with you Renee. This woman gets on my nerves. To be doing all this s*** when she's got those kids to take of. Her priorities are definately NOT straight. Taylor is entitled to like who he wants but...come on....Kate Gosslin??? Whatever happened to Anne Hathaway? He had a crush on her too. And, IMO, she would be a better match.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
naynaystay71

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks and Kate Gosselin ?   Taylor Hicks and Kate Gosselin ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:11 pm

Denise, I heard that when he said this in an interview he was joking around. Thank God the man has standards, but leave it up to the press to take it and run with it.
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks and Kate Gosselin ?   Taylor Hicks and Kate Gosselin ? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:28 am

I personally could never see Taylor with Kate. I do not care for her at all and agree with many of the statements here. Taylor should have a woman who will make him her #1 priority and any possible children they might have in the future should they marry.

I truly hope Taylor finds that kind of happiness in the future.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks and Kate Gosselin ?   Taylor Hicks and Kate Gosselin ? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:41 pm

concertcris wrote:
I personally could never see Taylor with Kate. I do not care for her at all and agree with many of the statements here. Taylor should have a woman who will make him her #1 priority and any possible children they might have in the future should they marry.

I truly hope Taylor finds that kind of happiness in the future.

ME TOO!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks and Kate Gosselin ?   Taylor Hicks and Kate Gosselin ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:54 am

I think Taylor should definately hold out for a lady more in keeping with himself.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks and Kate Gosselin ?   Taylor Hicks and Kate Gosselin ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor Hicks and Kate Gosselin ?
Page 1 of 1