Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Results - 4/14/10

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Results - 4/14/10 Empty
PostSubject: Results - 4/14/10   Results - 4/14/10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:02 pm

Results - 4/14/10 951557 I'm really late again with my re-cap. Sorry. Another busy day took me away from it all but I now welcome you and here goes to what went down last night.

Our show starts off with another scene of the "save" moment for Mike Lynche. Jeesh, how many times are they going to show this? Then of course more clips of our group in Las Vegas with Adam Lambert and finally the judges comments of the prior performances. Ryan closes these clips with saying that tonight two will see their dream end. This is American Idol.

woo hoo Ryan welcomes us to the show and we hear that over 34 million votes came in. Finally some numbers the show can appreciate. We also hear our quests tonight are Adam Lambert, Brooke White and Justin Gaston (Nashville Star). We once again hear of the dramatic elimination tonight before our judges are introduced.

:sing: Our group sing included the songs "Burning Love", "Teddy Bear", "Return To Sender" and "Viva Las Vegas". It was okay but certainly paled in comparision to how great Elvis did these numbers.

Results - 4/14/10 1533 The Ford commercial consisted of some cars turning into dust as new more efficent Fords are going green in keeping with the environment. Our song for this commercial was Light and Day/Reach for The Sun.

lol! Results:

Casey James, Aaron Kelly and Andrew Garcia are pulled to centerstage with Ryan. A re-cap of the night before comments follows. Andrew talks about how stressful these results can be before he finds out that he is the first of the eliminated contestants this week. He takes it in stride and thanks all for their support. His wife is crying in the audience as he sings "You Give Me Something" originally by James Morrison. It was not half bad I think.

Results - 4/14/10 839840 Next is more information of the auction "Idol Gives Back" is having. We then see scenes of dear Elliott Yamin who traveled with Fantasia in 2008 to Angola, Africa. Recently Elliott and Kara DioGuardi also made the same trip to this poor area. A new dormitory is being built that will be malaria free for orphans. Currently 51 children are housed in a temporary dorm. We hear that some 3000 a day die from Malaria and it was awesome to see how the nets that this charity has provided is indeed saving lives. We also see Kara and Elliott helping move rocks and supporting the kids with hugs and good wishes.

On this special next week our top 7 will be singing "inspirational songs" with mentoring by Alicia Keys. Guest performers include The Black-Eyed Peas, Jeff Beck, Joss Stone, Carrie Underwood, Mary J. Bligh, Annie Lennox and Sir Elton John among others.

Results - 4/14/10 201170 Next up is a duet with season 7 Brooke White and Justin Gaston of Nashville Star fame. They are performing "If I Can Dream" with Brooke on piano and Justin on guitar. Frankly speaking I thought Brooke sounded amazing and could easily have done this number by herself as Justin's vocals were just okay in my book.

lol! Back to the results as the entire bottom row are brought to centerstage. More re-caps follow.

Lee DeWyze says he is having fun. He is safe this week.
Siobhan Magnus is safe.
Crystal Bowersox is safe.

This leaves Katie Stevens who says she is learning and is trying to get better each week. Mike Lynche feels grateful that he was saved last week. Tim Urban makes up the bottom 3 of this group. Time to mull this over as our next guest performs who is none other than Adam Lambert.

Results - 4/14/10 406210 Adam gives a dramatic performance of his song "Whataya Want From Me" complete with fog and lasers. This guy is definitely a showman when he performs. I loved it of course but then I am a huge fan of this guy. After he sings he lets all know he appreciates the opportunity that American Idol has given him and confesses he is working his butt off since his season.

lol! Now back to the final results as we find that Tim Urban is first back to safety this week. The drama builds as Ryan lets us know that the other person who is safe was actually not in the bottom 3 this week and that is Mike Lynche.

Sadly we see that Katie Stevens is the next to go. She is quite choked up as she attempts to sing "Let It Be" once last time. Katie is grateful for all the amazing people and experiences she has had on the show. Our show ends with the journey of Andrew and Katie while on the show. I feel bad whenever anyone is eliminated but do wish them well in their futures.

Results - 4/14/10 322546 Reminding you that next week will be the "Idol Gives Back" special and I hope each can donate at least something for this worthy cause. I hope all of you have a great week ahead so until next time take care!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Results - 4/14/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 4/14/10   Results - 4/14/10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:41 am

CC, thank you so much for posting your recaps. It's been a busy week for me so I wasn't able to watch the results show on Wednesday. I'm not surprised to see either Andrew or Katie go home. Andrew constantly disappointed me once he got into the top 24. Katie just never measured up to her potential.

I'm looking forward to watching Idol Give Back next week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Results - 4/14/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 4/14/10   Results - 4/14/10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:40 pm

I was not happy at all with the results has another of my favorite left.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
Sponsored content

Results - 4/14/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 4/14/10   Results - 4/14/10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results - 4/14/10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: