Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Results - 4/28/10

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Results - 4/28/10 Empty
PostSubject: Results - 4/28/10   Results - 4/28/10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:03 am

hello Welcome to another Wednesday night elimination. We have a full hour of music since we have several guest performances tonight. Our show starts off with the lines "6 ordinary people", "one amazing dream" and then clips of judges comments and performances from the night before.

Ryan Seacrest greets us from the audience and let's us know over 33 million votes were cast for our group of six. Our line-up for guest performances include Rascal Flatts, Lady Antebellum, Sons of Sylvia and Shakira. After welcoming the judges we get down to business fast as our first guest performers take the stage.

Results - 4/28/10 322546 I am not big into country music as you know but it is always a pleasure to see Rascal Flatts perform as I really like this group and do own some of their music. Tonight they sing their latest release entitled "Unstoppable". Currently they are working on a new album and will also be on tour starting June 6th. I was bummed as they are appearing in Lake Tahoe but sadly I was unable to get a ticket as they sold out quickly. One last note about them is our very own Chris Sligh from season 6 wrote one of their hits called "Here Comes Goodbye".

:death2: The Ford video this week gives us a "behind the scenes" look as 5 of our idols are dressed up to be vampires. Amazing what some make-up and weird contacts can do for some people. Mike Lynche is the victim as our other 5 attempt to scare him away from his Ford Bronco but Mike ends up scaring the vampires back to their coffins with a pizza loaded with garlic. The song to this was called "Believe".

wiggle Seems Ryan has a small cameo in the next Shrek movie entitled "Shrek Forever After". Our idols have the joy of meeting some of the other people in the movie such as Eddie Murphy and Antonio Banderas. They also have fun being the voices of some of the characters before they see a special screening of the movie which all enjoy. We then get to see Cameron Diaz and Antonio Banderas on the idol stage giving us more info about this movie. It comes out on May 21st.

Results - 4/28/10 930608 I thought it was cute how Antonio Banderas led us into the first moments of our elimination with his character voice from Shrek. Our idols are split up into groups of two:

One group is Siobhan Magnus who says she found Shania music intimidating but felt it was an honor to sing this type of music. Lee DeWyze joins Siobhan and he says he felt like he connected with his song of the night before.

Our second group is Aaron Kelly with kudos from Randy. Crystal Bowersox joins him with Ellen saying she does not think Crystal is in danger this week.

Our final group is Mike Lynche who has to stand by as Simon describes his version of the word "wet" (he says it is like Ryan singing). Casey James gets praise from Kara as he joins Mike.

I must admit I was surprised by who ends up in the bottom 3 as they are Mike Lynche, Casey James and Siobhan Magnus. We find out later who's going home.

Results - 4/28/10 88275 Next week our guest mentor will be Harry Connick Jr. who will be helping our group of 5 sing the music of Frank Sinatra. I think this might be a real test for some of our idols.

clap Carrie Underwood is on hand to introduce our next act which are the Sons of Sylvia. I so remember this group from another show called "The Next Great American Band". Then they were called the Clark Brothers. They did win that show but sadly never got an album off the ground as their label folded. They come back now with a more "pop" oriented sound by singing the song "Love Left To Lose" off the Revelation album. I really like the song so definitely going to buy the album. One last note they are on tour with Carrie Underwood.

Results - 4/28/10 68478 Another country group who have not only done well in their genre but are also making the pop charts is Lady Antebellum. They perform their triple platinum song called "Need You Now". I actually do like this song also.

Results - 4/28/10 839840 Our final performance of the night is a bit unusual as Shakira and Rascal Flatts perform the song "Gypsy". Wow, I did not know that Shakira plays the harp. This is the first time these two acts have played together and I must say I enjoyed it. Shakira gives our top 6 some advice before we get to the final results. She says like Casey Kasem used to on his program "Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground".

Results - 4/28/10 664500 Now for the final elimination of the week. Mike Lynche says before he goes back to safety that he is not ashamed to be in the bottom 3 as he felt everyone did a good job this week. This leaves Casey and Siobhan as the final two. As shocking as it was for many Siobhan is the 7th idol of our top 12 to get the boot. I frankly thought she should be the one to go but many on the boards are quite angry she is eliminated. My surprise was actually seeing Casey in the bottom 3, whoa another wake-up call for him I think.

We see Siobhan's journey on the show and I must say she looks mad. She then sings the song "Think" before she gets emotional hugs from her family. The judges also give her hugs.

So now we are down to 5 and it is anyone's guess who will be a goner next week. I must now close as my errands await. Have a great week all and take care!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Results - 4/28/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 4/28/10   Results - 4/28/10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:08 am

Although I mentioned that Ididn't want any of the Idols to leave this week I realize someone had to go. I wasn't surprised to see it was Siobhan who was booted. Now each week is getting harder for me as I don't want any of the remaining contestants to leave. I want them all to win. But, unfortunately, that can't happen. So, being said, I'm so rooting for my guy Lee Dewyze. In my book he is the top dog. And a pretty darn good looking one at that. LOL

Looking forward to Harry Conick, Jr. next week. Until then..... Results - 4/28/10 451785
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com

Results - 4/28/10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: