Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Paula Abdul Returns To T.V.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Paula Abdul Returns To T.V. Empty
PostSubject: Paula Abdul Returns To T.V.   Paula Abdul Returns To T.V. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:03 am

:) Yep everyone seems Paula Abdul will be on a new reality show called "Got To Dance". According to the Hollywood Reporter Paula was the producers first choice to be lead judge for this new show. The show will be a all-age competition which is set to debut on CBS in 2011. I might add this show is based on the U.K. success of Britain's Sky 1 network. On the show Paula will serve as lead judge, executive producer, creative partner, mentor and coach.

The show is tentatively scheduled to make a mid-season premiere next year, which means it could possibly compete with Paula's old show American Idol (guess I'll be taping both of the shows next year if they fall on the same night).

I am so glad for our girl Paula as I have missed seeing her. There is a rumor that she will be appearing on this season's finale of American Idol. Not sure how true that one is.

Paula Abdul Returns To T.V. 585964 Paula! Can't wait to see you!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Paula Abdul Returns To T.V. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paula Abdul Returns To T.V.   Paula Abdul Returns To T.V. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:39 am

Just what we need. Another dance competition. LOL But with Paula being one of the judges I'm sure it will be fun to watch. Glad to see her keeping busy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com

Paula Abdul Returns To T.V.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: