Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Our newest American Idol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Our newest American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Our newest American Idol   Our newest American Idol Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:43 am

Lee DeWyze wins American IdolLos Angeles, California (CNN) -- Lee DeWyze, a paint salesman from Chicago, Illinois, was announced the winner of Fox's "American Idol" on Wednesday night, edging out fellow 24-year-old Crystal Bowersox, a mother from Elliston, Ohio, affectionately known as "MamaSox" to her fans.

After host Ryan Seacrest revealed him as the winner, an emotional DeWyze performed his rendition of U2's "Beautiful Day" while sparklers and confetti rained down from the rafters at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles.

The finale also marked the end of Simon Cowell's nine-season run on the show as the often-critical and sometimes foul-tempered head judge many contestants both feared and respected.

Former "Idol" judge Paula Abdul returned to the show to participate in the tribute to Cowell, along with many former winners, including Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Ruben Studdard and Fantasia Barrino.

The night also featured performances from Janet Jackson, Alanis Morrisette, Joe Cocker and Christina Aguilera.

Cowell will be bringing his popular U.K. talent show, "The X Factor," to the United States in fall 2011, according to Fox.

Our newest American Idol Iconslee2
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our newest American Idol   Our newest American Idol Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:26 pm

It's going to be sooooo strange not having Simon in a judges seat next season. I hope the powers that be will pick someone worthy of the position.
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Our newest American Idol   Our newest American Idol Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:15 am

:) I so agree. I am hoping Howard Stern is off the list for consideration. I honestly would like to see someone who actually is or was an artist as they know what it is like to sell themselves to an audience not to mention make music that sounds good.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our newest American Idol   Our newest American Idol Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:08 am

Definately! I heard Sean "Diddy" Combs might be interested. I think he may make a good judge.
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Our newest American Idol   Our newest American Idol Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:39 am

I agree Diddy would be a great judge as not only is he an artist but also has produced other artists. He even had two reality shows similiar to AI where he produced the winners music.

Here is hoping the pick the right type of person!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our newest American Idol   Our newest American Idol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our newest American Idol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: