Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Adam Lambert Get Grammy Nomination

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Adam Lambert Get Grammy Nomination Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert Get Grammy Nomination   Adam Lambert Get Grammy Nomination Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:29 am

:) Yeppers, it's true. Adam has been nominated for a Grammy for his song "Whataya Want From Me" in the category "Best Male Pop Vocal Performance". I do not think he will win it only because he is up against some strong competition but am so glad that he is recognized for being a true artist. I am reading that his solo tour has been a big hit which is good to hear since so many of our idols seem to vanish into the sunset so to speak.

Anyway, congrats to Adam for the nomination!

Adam Lambert Get Grammy Nomination 585964 Adam Lambert Get Grammy Nomination 585964 Adam Lambert Get Grammy Nomination 585964
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert Get Grammy Nomination   Adam Lambert Get Grammy Nomination Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:36 am

That's awesome! Even though Adam wasn't one of my favorites during his season of American Idol he deserves this nomination. Congrats to a very talented young man. Adam Lambert Get Grammy Nomination 585964

I also heard alot of Daughtry fans were upset that Adam got a grammy nod and not him. Adam Lambert Get Grammy Nomination 945178
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert Get Grammy Nomination   Adam Lambert Get Grammy Nomination Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:34 pm

if that is the best i would hate to hear the worse - Adam Lambert Get Grammy Nomination 248559
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert Get Grammy Nomination   Adam Lambert Get Grammy Nomination Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:29 pm

Mae to each his own I think.

For me personally I am thrilled for Adam as I think he deserves this.

Deni, I think Daughtry has gotten nominations in the past and frankly I am saddened to think that Taylor never got one. I mean after all, Taylor is a better singer not to mention his albums were better. You just never know what the public will do when it comes to artists.

I am reading that Lee DeWyze's album has barely sold anything. Last count I read about was around 41, 000 copies. This looks like another winner of American Idol that was not supported properly by the fans. Same with Kris Allen although he has done well with single downloads. I'm not real big into either of these guys but really feel sad when their so-called fans let them down. This is how I feel about Taylor's first album also. He got so many votes yet has yet to sell a million albums although he is certified platinum.

Boy the music world is one crazy business. I am guessing the economy is really hitting people in that area also.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert Get Grammy Nomination   Adam Lambert Get Grammy Nomination Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:03 am

I have to agree. Today's economy and the finicky people who buy music today are crazy. Now that I have a few dollars in my pocket I'm going to buy Lee's Cd. I'm also wailting for Crystal and Casey's cds too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert Get Grammy Nomination   Adam Lambert Get Grammy Nomination Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:32 pm

actually i think Taylor's first cd sold a million +, and would of done a lot better if he had radio play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert Get Grammy Nomination   Adam Lambert Get Grammy Nomination Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam Lambert Get Grammy Nomination
Page 1 of 1