Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Crystal Bowersox CD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Crystal Bowersox CD Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Bowersox CD   Crystal Bowersox CD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:09 pm

:) Yeppers I got her cd right away. After having listening to it I do like several of the songs on it and of course her voice sounds great. One thing I might mention is some of the songs have a country flavor so I think alot of country fans would like this cd. "Farmer's Daughter" is based on her growing up years in which she and her brother were abused by their mother (kind of sad). My favorite song on the cd is called "Kiss Ya".

Lots of gospel sounds in some of the songs so people who appreciate that genre will like it. I suggest you listen to the cd on the web before you get it but frankly speaking I like it alot.

clap Good job Crystal!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Bowersox CD   Crystal Bowersox CD Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:39 am

WooooHooooo....as soon as I get paid I'm running out to get my copy. I've really gotten into country alot lately so it won't be a problem for me to listen to it. By the way, after listening to Taylor's live chat from the other day it sounds like he may be doing a country album next time around. He's been spending alot of time in Nashville. Either way, there is a new Taylor Hicks cd in the works. He might also be doing Dancing With The Stars in the near future. Now for that I would watch the show again. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Bowersox CD   Crystal Bowersox CD Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:51 pm

Crystal Bowersox CD 664500 You know me I have never been into this new country sound that much however after hearing Taylor do "Seven Mile Breakdown" I could easily be swayed as he sounded so great on that song.

I would love to see our Tay on "Dancing With The Stars". He already has rhythm so it would be so interesting to see him polish it. I know he would give 100% and hopefully it would bring him back to the forefront of the fans who have gone away.

Crystal Bowersox CD 527840 for the info.

By the way, Crystal has another song on her cd that she does with her new hubby called "Mason". They are great together and I really dig it the most!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Bowersox CD   Crystal Bowersox CD Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:46 am

Absolutely agree 100%. Taylor lost alot of fans during his Grease tour (and gain others) but Dancing With The Stars will open up more people to the talented guy we (the Soul Patrol) already know and love.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Bowersox CD   Crystal Bowersox CD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Bowersox CD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: