Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

The X-Factor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

The X-Factor Empty
PostSubject: The X-Factor   The X-Factor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:50 pm

:) I was not sure where to put this post but figured since Simon Cowell was once the judge on American Idol, I would post this news here. I read today that joining Simon on his new show is none other than Paula Abdul as one of the judges. The other judge is Cheryl Cole who has been on the British version of this show. Both women are still in talks regarding their contracts but Simon wants both of these women with him so I feel the contract talk is probably just a formality. Sure hope so.

Now knowing Paula will be on the show I am getting excited about seeing it. clap
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

The X-Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X-Factor   The X-Factor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:37 pm

i think that is wonderful news. i'm looking forward to watching.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

The X-Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X-Factor   The X-Factor Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:32 am

woo hoo Just seeing the X-Factor has peaked my curiousity. Now knowing Paula is going to be one of the judges makes it more fasinating. Yay!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

The X-Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X-Factor   The X-Factor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The X-Factor
Page 1 of 1