Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor Owns A Restaurant

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Taylor Owns A Restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Owns A Restaurant   Taylor Owns A Restaurant Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:01 am

:) Just read on the American Idol site that Taylor opened a restaurant in Birmingham. The place is called "Ore" which has an industrial theme due to this city being big in the steel market. Seems Taylor will plan on dropping in here and there to perform for the patrons. Sure wish I could be there when he does!

Taylor Owns A Restaurant 600701
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Owns A Restaurant   Taylor Owns A Restaurant Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:24 pm

Oh I know! It's been talked about on Twitter for weeks. It's open now and those who have gone to eat there say it wonderful. Great atmosphere, great food. Not surprising because Taylor has always done things well. Congradulations Taylor!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Owns A Restaurant   Taylor Owns A Restaurant Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:50 am

that is awesome the three of us should meet up there. what i great place for three Tay fans to meet for the first time. i wonder what kind of food ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Owns A Restaurant   Taylor Owns A Restaurant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor Owns A Restaurant
Page 1 of 1