Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

James Durbin Gets Hometown Visit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

James Durbin Gets Hometown Visit Empty
PostSubject: James Durbin Gets Hometown Visit   James Durbin Gets Hometown Visit Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:11 am

:) Yeppers, it's true. Seems people were so out-raged about James being eliminated last week that the city of Santa Cruz had a special day for him on Saturday, May 14th. It was estimated that over 30,000 fans showed up to honor James and he performed a concert on the beach. If you google his name, you can read the article. This is a first for a fourth place finisher of American Idol.

I also saw James on Regis & Kelly this morning. I am so hoping that James will get a contract quickly as I can not wait to buy this young man's music.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: James Durbin Gets Hometown Visit   James Durbin Gets Hometown Visit Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:04 pm

Crystal!!!! Good grief! I was beginning to worry about you. Kept coming and seeing nothing posted. Hope all is well. big hug

OMG, I know. It was on Facebook annoucning this concert. I so wish I could have gone. You know the place rocked with the energy James has. I'm sure those fans were not disappointed. And.....I'm with you Crystal. I am looking forward to buying his first Cd when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female

PostSubject: Re: James Durbin Gets Hometown Visit   James Durbin Gets Hometown Visit Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:07 am

I'm okay Deni and thanks for the concern. Last week for three days in a row had to take care of doctor and dental appointments for my mother, daughter and myself plus my usual errands. Seemed like I just did not get a chance to get to this site.

Today is another eye appointment for my mom and I am pretty worried as her retina is swollen which is going to require her getting this shot in her eye to reduce the swelling. Sadly her other eye has a detached retina and she can barely see out of it. I am so praying and hoping she does not go blind. My mother is already a handful so to speak and if she goes blind I am not sure I can handle it as I have my own health issues to deal with. Keep her in your prayers if you can.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: James Durbin Gets Hometown Visit   James Durbin Gets Hometown Visit Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:43 am

Absolutely! I will keep her in my prayers. I know how hard it is. My mother is dealing with bladder cancer issues. So far, it looks as though she dodged a bullet and treatment has helped but we won't know any more until July.
It's hard because I too am dealing with my own health issues. Seems like everyone (all of a sudden) needs me to do this thing or that. I just don't have the energy to keep up with all of it anymore.

You and your mom both are in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female

PostSubject: Re: James Durbin Gets Hometown Visit   James Durbin Gets Hometown Visit Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:44 pm

I will do like-wise for you and your family. Hope everything works out. Jeesh, these golden years are just not so golden if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: James Durbin Gets Hometown Visit   James Durbin Gets Hometown Visit Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:30 pm

I agree! No such thing as "golden years".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Durbin Gets Hometown Visit   James Durbin Gets Hometown Visit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Durbin Gets Hometown Visit
Page 1 of 1