Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

The finale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

The finale Empty
PostSubject: The finale   The finale Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:42 am

Well, I watched the American Idol finale between Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina. They were both very, very good. Scotty started off with a bang singing "Gone". He was awesome. Lauren did a decent job herself with her opening song. It's going to be a tight one. Fans on Facebook is favoring Lauren but Scotty has a strong following too. Randy and Steven seem to think Lauren has it in the bag. She is the one to win it. IDK, we will have to wait and see what happens tonight. Keeping my fingers crossed for Scotty. The finale 839840
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

The finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: The finale   The finale Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:36 pm

I didn't watch but I have read several reviews of the night. This is the first year that I really do not care who wins but I also think between the two that Scotty should take the title. Especially since I do not think Lauren deserves it at all. I still can not get over the fact that these are the final two. Well onward to next season and hopefully the voting public will get some sense.

I will be watching tonight however since all 13 will be back on the show.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

The finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: The finale   The finale Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:03 am

The finale was incredible. It started with James performing along side Judas Priest. To this day I'm still shocked he got voted off so early. But then again, so did Chris Daughtry. Look how his career took off. Anyway, with Scotty winning it will be fun to see and listen to his first Cd. I'm looking forward to it to be honest. Along with James and Casey's too. Another one of my favorite performances of the night was Casey singing a duet with Jack Black. Then watching the guys singing Tom Jones hits. Didn't Tom looks just as handsome as ever? My, oh my!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

The finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: The finale   The finale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The finale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: