Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

made the top 10

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

made the top 10 Empty
PostSubject: made the top 10   made the top 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:15 pm

how many times did your top favorite of the season made the top 10?
for me it was three times. Taylor Hicks - won, Crystal Bowersox - runner-up, and Chris Sligh - 10th.
seasons 1-4 i didn't watch. season 7 my favorite didn't make the voting rounds. season 8 my favorite didn't make the top 10. season 10 i didn't have a favorite.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

made the top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: made the top 10   made the top 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:43 pm

Here goes......

Season 1 - didn't watch however I did become a fan of Kelly Clarkson and Justin Guarini who were first and second that season

Season 2 - Only caught the last three who competed and Clay Aiken would certainly have been my top favorite, he came in second

Season 3 - Diana DeGarmo and LaToya London were my top favorites of this season and both made the top 10

Season 4 - Wow I had alot of favorites this season. Bo Bice, Anthony Federov, Scott Savol, Jessica Sierra, Anwar Robinson and they all made top 10

Season 5 - My top favorite Taylor of course made it. I also liked Ace Young, Paris Bennett, Elliott Yamin and as you know they all were top ten. Oops forgot Mandisa who I also liked.

Season 6 - Melinda Doolittle, Lakisha Jones, Chris Sligh and Blake Lewis made top 10. I only liked some of Jordin Sparks performances.

Season 7 - My top favorites were David Cook and David Archuleta and they of course made the top 10. Also liked Michael Johns and Carly Smithson.

Season 8 - Adam Lambert was my top dawg along with Danny Gokey and both made top 10.

Season 9 - Crystal Bowersox was my top favorite and she came in second.

Season 10 - James Durbin was my top favorite and he did make top 10.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

made the top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: made the top 10   made the top 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:27 am

Let me see if I can remember how it went:

Season 1 - I had two favorites. (Neither one made it very far. So focused on Justin Guarini who lost to Kelly Clarkson.)

Season 2 - Clay Aiken (lost to Ruben Studdard)

Season 3 - Did not watch much of that season

Season 4 - Bo Bice (lost to Carrie Underwood)

Season 5 - TAYLOR HICKS (of course) along with Elliot Yamin

Season 6 - Phil Stacy and Chris Richardson (both made the top 10)

Season 7 - David Cook and David Archuleta (both made it to the finale)

Season 8 - Danny Gokey and Kris Allen (Danny lost out to Kris and Adam Lambert. Kris won the title)

Season 9 - Lee Dewyze, Cystal Bowersox (both made the top 10 and the finale. Lee won the title)

Season 10 - James Durbin (shocked he fell into 4th place but did make the top 10)

NOTE: The red highlighted names are the ones I picked from the beginning of their season when they auditioned. made the top 10 839840
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

made the top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: made the top 10   made the top 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

made the top 10
Page 1 of 1