Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Jennifer Lopez

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Jennifer Lopez Empty
PostSubject: Jennifer Lopez   Jennifer Lopez Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:24 pm

Jennifer Lopez 833804 Guess you know by now that Jennifer Lopez will be returning as a judges next season on American Idol. Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson are already in place to judge as well.

I sort of have a gripe about Jennifer. I just find it so un-fair that they are willing to pay her 20 million dollars for one season yet Paula Abdul only wanted 20 million over a three year period. If I remember correctly that was the numbers regarding Paula. Frankly speaking I do not think Jennifer's opinion is worth that kind of money. I am wondering what Steven is getting paid not to mention Randy who I think is getting alot less.

I am so looking forward to the X Factor which starts in September. It will be great to see Paula back on a show as a judge. Wonder if Simon will be so blunt on this new show as it is after all his show.

Any comments?
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Jennifer Lopez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Lopez   Jennifer Lopez Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:07 am

Are you serious? 20 million for ONE season. OMG! I find that disgusting considering how high the unemployment rate still is nationwide. And then people like J-Lo get that kind of money. Unbelievable! Yes, Paula was indeed ripped off.

I've been watching the ads for X-Factor. I think I'll watch it just to see what it's like. And if I know Simon...he will be his own grouchy self. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com

Jennifer Lopez
Page 1 of 1