Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Thoughts on the show?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Thoughts on the show? Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on the show?   Thoughts on the show? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:57 pm

Since this show just started I would enjoy reading your comments on what you think. Being a Paula fan you already know I am loving it. On the down side of that, most of the comments about the show that I have heard are mostly from Paula fans who would enjoy a show about canables as long as it had Paula in it. (no offence fans) . It would be wonderful and refreshing to hear your thoughts and opinions on the show.! So please share!
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the show?   Thoughts on the show? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:05 pm

Always love to read CC's recaps. She does such a wonderful job. Will continue to comment as necessary. (and then some) LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the show?   Thoughts on the show? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:38 am

hello I am re-capping the show but in some ways I really do not care for the format since up to now the judges seem to be making all the decisions on who goes and who stays. I have at least four favorites from the remaining 12 acts that are left. I too am so glad to see Paula on this show. Simon seems a little softer than he was on American Idol.

One thing though is it seems like the numbers of the viewing audience are not quite as big as Simon expected so it may be that this show might not be on next time around. Guess time will tell on that one.

Anyhow, I am going to still re-capping until the show is over. You might want to add an extra section on the reality part of this forum. Maybe you can call it other reality shows. I am hoping they bring back The Voice and I currently am watching The Sing-Off on Monday nights. Not sure how many others watch these shows.

One last thought before I sign off. Is the Paula Abdul site still up? Sadly I have neglected going there and can not find the site address. Could you maybe post it so I can check it out?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the show?   Thoughts on the show? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:31 pm

I will be posting the link here in the other site section. Paula took her forum down so I am getting requests to get it going again. So when I am done here I will work on my P forum.. so much to do so little time whats a girl to go when she has such a talent lol love you guys
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the show?   Thoughts on the show? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:32 pm

Hi everyone.. Good to see or rather read from you again..

On to X-Factor, I tired to watch it, I really did but I just kept thinking it reminded me so much of AGT which I don't care for so finally gave up. Besides I watch so many reality shows that thought I really didn't need another one in my nightly line up, it's hard to get them all in the way it is. I'll wait for American Idol to start again.

I do agree that 3+ years I've been on Jodi's board I have very much enjoyed reading CC's recaps, the best ever... clap
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the show?   Thoughts on the show? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:09 pm

Your missing the best parts though Sandy. At first I thought here we go again another Idol spin off... then when it came to boot camp and now the live shows. Things are differant for me anyway. I love how the judges are competeing against eachother... Of course I want Paula to win lol
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the show?   Thoughts on the show? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:27 pm

Tonight will be the night to really start watching the show since they are down to the final 12 and if I am hearing and reading this right the public gets to finally vote. Sure hope so.

Thanks for the compliments on my re-caps.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the show?   Thoughts on the show? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:29 pm

I'm not into X-Factor as much as I thought I would be. But I do try to watch it to see where some of the contestants are in the voting. I do have a couple of favorites so that makes it a little interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the show?   Thoughts on the show? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:16 pm

DreamHrt wrote:
Your missing the best parts though Sandy. At first I thought here we go again another Idol spin off... then when it came to boot camp and now the live shows. Things are differant for me anyway. I love how the judges are competeing against eachother... Of course I want Paula to win lol

I guess I could give it another shot huh? I can always turn the channel I guess if I don't like it.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the show?   Thoughts on the show? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:31 pm

Thats right!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the show?   Thoughts on the show? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on the show?
Page 1 of 1