Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

From the heart of DreamHrt

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

From the heart of DreamHrt Empty
PostSubject: From the heart of DreamHrt   From the heart of DreamHrt Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:45 pm

Some fans may remember a Taylor Hicks forum called Taylors Legs. For those of us who felt the love we were known as Leggies. It was on that board that I first met Chelena. Even though the board is closed now, many of us cannot and will not erase the friendships that we hold close from that time in our lives. I am one of them.
I didn't go there that often because I never realized how accepted I was until Chelena made sure I was apart of anything she had been cooking up. She always had wonderful ideas for Taylor related projects she wanted to do. One year she wanted to make a Leggie calendar. Filled with pictures of Taylor and his band and comments from some of the Leggie members. She was having a hard time making a design for the front of it. She had asked for my help and of course I gladly offered. Now mind you, she not only spent her time and energy into this she also spent what little money she had creating them. She loved the design I made and finished the calendar and off she went to the Taylor concert and she handed Taylor and every member of his band one. Later she told me how much fun she had and that she was selling the calendars now to try and gain back some of the money she had put into them. Sadly I didn't have the cash to get one. I was bummed but what could I do right? WRONG!! Even though we didn't know each other well, just because I made one little design for her... UPS showed up on my door with a package filled with Taylor goodies, calendar included! That meant so much to me. Even now as I am writing this tears come to my eyes. I still have that calendar Chelena and I will forever hold it dear to my heart. I love and Miss you dearly-

Last edited by DreamHrt on Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: From the heart of DreamHrt   From the heart of DreamHrt Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:40 am

She was unbearably generous like that. I recall Christmas '07, I was telling everybody about the LiMBO CD the boys had put out. Just to get the word out, you understand. Chelena thanked me for telling everybody, because she hadn't heard...and made sure that I got one, even though I couldn't afford it at the time. And that's just one of many, many, many examples. I miss her so much.Every day. And I'm so glad she was there to greet my brother last year, when he was called home. But selfishly, I just want one more hug.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: From the heart of DreamHrt   From the heart of DreamHrt Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:25 pm

I never got to know Chelena that well but the few times we did talk over the internet her personality shined. She made me feel welcomed all the time. I'm glad she blessed my life even for a few brief moments.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: From the heart of DreamHrt   From the heart of DreamHrt Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:31 pm

I was never fortunate enough to get one of those hugs. Although I know they must have been as warm and kind as the soul that her body held inside of it. She is greatly missed by so many. That is why I created this topic. So that we all have a comfy and safe place to pour our hearts out and always remember her. Tyggy sweetie I know she loves you as much as you love her. She always spoke highly of you. I will never forget the call you made me. You left me a message and you were so broken up I couldn't understand who you said had passed. I was in shock when I realized it was Chelena. We will never forget her... even if we wanted too we just couldn't. Thats just how and who she is.. I say is because to me she is still all around us. Her energy was so strong that even now I know she is watching over all those she loved.
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
Snowbaby

Snowbaby

Female
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: From the heart of DreamHrt   From the heart of DreamHrt Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:09 pm

still soooooo very missed....No words really for the empty spot she left!
I still look over that calender regularly and remember the joy that we were all filled with during that amazing time! Every moment is stored in my memory banks forever!!!!!
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: From the heart of DreamHrt   From the heart of DreamHrt Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:11 pm

Me too - so many good memories. Hey, V *hugs V* - how's my favourite Snowbaby?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female
Number of posts : 766
Location : Arkansas/Or where ever Taylor is im gettin closer lol
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: From the heart of DreamHrt   From the heart of DreamHrt Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:17 pm

We3 Still Miss you Chelena kissy big hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the heart of DreamHrt   From the heart of DreamHrt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From the heart of DreamHrt
Page 1 of 1