Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Results - 11/17/11

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Results - 11/17/11 Empty
PostSubject: Results - 11/17/11   Results - 11/17/11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:58 pm

Results - 11/17/11 33405 You probably thought I was going to start off this posting with how stupid I think the judges are and you are right. They are definitely blind-sided. However I will first cover the show on how things went down on this result night which sent a better-deserving contestant home.

Results - 11/17/11 683635 Our show opens with our top 10 singing the Queen classic "We Will Rock You". All in all it was pretty good although I think they dragged the song out too long. The one glitch was when Leroy Bell failed to sing his solo moment but got a grip and did a few words.

Steve Jones then welcomes us to the show and reminds us of the PepsiChoice commercial that our finalists will perform next week. Check out the X-Factor website for all the details. Steve obviously was not in control either as he slipped during this few moments and said only the top 8 would go through to next week.

Just before we see the again repeat scenes of last night, Simon Cowell states that last night was amazing and his faves along with his girls were Josh Krajcik and Astro Bradley. Boy oh boy is Simon mis-guided when it comes to Astro.

lol! In a slightly different format our first two acts who will make it to next week are: Leroy Bell and surprise Lakoda Rayne. I was so happy for Paula.

Results - 11/17/11 322546 Now we find out our contestants got to feel some of the glam that might be in their futures. They went to a photo session with famed photographer Brian Smith. How they loved being photographed. Each also received the new Sony camera and enjoyed taking pictures of each other especially Marcus Canty.

Results - 11/17/11 93390 The triple Grammy winner in the form of Rhianna is up next to perform her latest single "We Found Love". Not alot of words to this particular song but I actually liked it alot. I thought Rhianna looked so much better with her new hair-do rather than that awful red she used to have her hair dyed with. Her outfit turned me off but overall I did enjoy this performance. She has already scored 11 #1 hits here in the U.S., wonder if this song will be her twelfth one.

Results - 11/17/11 248559 Now comes the moment of truth on who will be in the bottom 2. First to be saved is Chris Rene, followed by Melanie Amaro, Josh Krajcik, Marcus Canty, Drew (oh no) and lastly Rachel Crow. This leaves both Stacy Francis from Nicole's group and Astro from L.A.'s group as the bottom 2. I was flabbergasted by this news.

Stacy Francis takes on the song "Amazing Grace" for her survival. Sadly I felt this was the wrong choice and automatically assumed she was doomed to be eliminated.

Results - 11/17/11 555837 Now it is Astro's turn to perform and I for one can not believe the gall of this kid. His opening lines are "he does not believe it is necessary for him to perform but will leave it up to L.A.". This really set the judges back as well as the audience. L.A. of course tells him to perform and Astro gives a lack-luster performance of the song "Never Can Say Good-Bye". His own persona was he did not care one way or another.

Now comes the vote. L.A. admits that Astro's attitude is one of a quitter but feels he needs to stick by his guy and picks him to stay. Nicole on the other hand sticks with her girl Stacy Francis. The next two votes floored me. Paula opts to save Astro. Simon lays it all on the line and comments in great length about Astro's attitude. Astro answers by saying "if the public has decided to put him in the bottom two, he doesn't want to be where he is not wanted". More critiques by Simon before he chooses this complete brat Astro to go on to next week. Are these three judges nuts or what I ask? I have a feeling young Astro has just cut his own throat and I am so praying that next week the public puts him again in the bottom 2. Hopefully the judges will come to their senses by then.

I must add that I applauded the grace that Stacy Francis showed by admitting she made a mistake the night before but did thank Simon for giving her a chance. I believe she would have thanked the rest of the judges and the fans for voting but Steve Jones cut her off to play her journey on the show.

Results - 11/17/11 833804 Obviously I am not happy about this result. I am so hoping Stacy will get a contract to keep her career going because I believe with the right music she could go far. Since next week is Thanksgiving our performance show will actually air on Tuesday instead of Wednesday with I am assuming the result show on Wednesday.

I now bid you Results - 11/17/11 296366 and wish you a wonderful week ahead.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Results - 11/17/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 11/17/11   Results - 11/17/11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:08 am

Aside from being a proud member of the Pamily last night. The rest of the night left me bewildered. I am sorry but in all actuallity, as far as selling records go. Astro as much of an ass he is becoming.. has more talent for the market that is available. So buisness it is and buisness it shall remain. Simon didnt get rich being stupid. I understood his move, however, I think that Astro needs a reality check. He honestly belives he is too good to be in the bottom two? Man... what a dope. Kid or not this is a reality show and he needs to face reality.

I can tell you that as a Paula fan.. I was beeming proud she was so happy!!

Until next time America... the soap opera X files will be on tuesday due to thanksgiving hours
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Results - 11/17/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 11/17/11   Results - 11/17/11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:32 am

Simon really gave Astro a chewing out about growing up and being an adult when it comes to the business of music. It didn't stop Astro from throwing around that snotty attitude of his. Honestly I don't like him. But like you said Jodie, there is more of an open market for rap music and I see Astro being plastered all over the place...win or lose.

Congrads to Lakota Rayne, Rachel Crow and Josh Krajcik for making it through. LOL (I think I've finally nailed down some favorites here.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female

Results - 11/17/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 11/17/11   Results - 11/17/11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:57 pm

I know the music market is huge with rap but in all reality, don't we have enough of this crap. I honestly believe if Astro should win this show he will not do very well in sales. I have read so many comments from other sites who do not like this kid and will not support him anymore. I hope they mean this because it is time for Simon to get a reality check as well. There definitely is more deserving talent on this show than this obnoxious brat.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

Results - 11/17/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 11/17/11   Results - 11/17/11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:44 pm

I cant help but wonder, if he were any other performer would he have been able to stay?
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female

Results - 11/17/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 11/17/11   Results - 11/17/11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 8:40 am

I doubt it as nobody likes a sore loser.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Results - 11/17/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 11/17/11   Results - 11/17/11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:24 am

Results - 11/17/11 542948
concertcris wrote:
I doubt it as nobody likes a sore loser.

Agree CC!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

Results - 11/17/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 11/17/11   Results - 11/17/11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:48 pm

simon tweeted that he went out with Astro and and his (no doubt a lecture was in there) and that all was calm now. Still I tweeted simon, asking the above question.. to my surprise no answer lolol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Results - 11/17/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 11/17/11   Results - 11/17/11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results - 11/17/11
Page 1 of 1