Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Results - 11/23/11

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Results - 11/23/11 Empty
PostSubject: Results - 11/23/11   Results - 11/23/11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:38 am

Results - 11/23/11 42519 Hello all. Tonight's show had several differences and was a fully packed hour of performances and drama I think. After a welcome from Steve Jones we are again reminded that two acts will be eliminated tonight.

Results - 11/23/11 683635 Before we get to the results we get to see a performance from Kelly Clarkson who sings her latest release "Stronger". She has definitely put on the weight but her voice is still as good as it was when she won the American Idol title. I sort of liked the song and may get the album. Kelly will be on tour in January.

Next up is Steve welcoming the judges and repeat scenes of the night before.

Then a real treat as our top 9 sing the viewers PepsiChoice commercial. The theme looks like a circus act with our contestants appropiately dressed for this theme. I thought they sounded quite good as they sang songs from Pink which were "Raise Your Glass" and "So What".

Results - 11/23/11 857532 Now come the first results of the night and frankly I am not happy with this. Steve calls up Lakoda Rayne and Drew plus Paula and Simon. Seems the lowest vote-getter this week was Lakoda Rayne and they are immediately eliminated. I feel so bad for Paula as well as the group as I feel they have been improving each week. Drew who is in my opinion very boring each week is the first one to safety. Lakoda Rayne take the news well and says we have not heard the last of them.

We see Howie Mandel is in the audience and pimps his new show "Mobbed" which is coming on after this show ends for the night. I actually watched it and it was very touching and the mob were amazing.

Results - 11/23/11 93390 What can I say but I really love Bruno Mars's voice. He is up next singing his new single "It Will Rain". I liked it alot and I think will be a hit for Bruno. I also have to compliment whoever does the backgrounds for our performers. The stage looks so awesome with all the different backdrops and lights.

Results - 11/23/11 412302 I feel so bad for all the contestants except one who remains as another must go home. Here comes the drama with who is safe once again. They are as follows; Chris Rene, Rachel Crow, Josh Krajcik (yea), Melanie Amaro (yea) and finally the brat I can not stand Astro Bradley.

This leaves Leroy Bell and Marcus Canty to sing for survival. Both of these guys can really sing in my opinion. Marcus is up first and sorry I totally do not recognize the song he sang. I do know I would have liked him to do a fast-pace number rather than this ballad. Leroy for the first time shows personality as he performs "Don't Let Me Down". I liked him raspy voice and his connection to the audience. I do believe the judges with the exception of L.A. who will sign his brat regardless if he wins this competition or not were completely torn on their decisions. Nicole opts to send Marcus home even though she recognizes how talented he is. Paula agrees with Nicole. Simon is really torn and picks Leroy to go and decides to leave the vote to the viewers. I am torn also because I feel Marcus has been the most consistent with good performances but I also believe based on tonight's survival song Leroy did better and what can I say I love his voice. Sadly Leroy Bell is eliminated. He takes the news well and I personally hope he gets a contract as I know I would buy it.

Results - 11/23/11 833804 Paula has lost her final group and Nicole only has one left of her acts. I really feel for both of them as well as the acts they have lost. This means that both Simon and L.A. still have their final three acts. Next week would not be tough for me at all as I know for sure who I would eliminate even now before they perform. However we shall see who will be safe of our remaining 7 acts as next week our performance show goes back to Wednesday with the results on Thursday.

So with that being said I must now call this a wrap for this week. Happy Thanksgiving everyone and hope your day will be awesome!

Results - 11/23/11 396979
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Results - 11/23/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 11/23/11   Results - 11/23/11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:09 am

OK...let me just say I don't like the way the eliminations were done. Out of all the contestants I feel Lokata Rayne should have stayed before Drew or Astro. But that's my opinion. Crystal, I agree with you about Leroy Bell. And I will buy his album when he records one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Results - 11/23/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 11/23/11   Results - 11/23/11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:17 pm

Although I am sad Paula no longer is in the running with her fellow judges. I also know LakotaRayne was not the best act on the show. I knew there time was limited. I do wish Aragant Astro would have gone home though. Now that I will no longer be voteing for LR I will be placeing my votes for Josh. I feel he is the one to win!!

Happy thanksgiving ladies
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Results - 11/23/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 11/23/11   Results - 11/23/11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:52 am

This directed to Deni. On youtube Leroy has several songs he has written and recorded. You might want to give it a listen. I like several of them and am planning to check out if he has a website to get them.

Anyhow, thanks for the comments everyone.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Results - 11/23/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 11/23/11   Results - 11/23/11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:13 pm

what the hell was America thinking? Leroy Bell, the man with the voice of an angel. Results - 11/23/11 555837 Results - 11/23/11 203146 Results - 11/23/11 70128 Results - 11/23/11 984495496
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Results - 11/23/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 11/23/11   Results - 11/23/11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:00 am

DreamHrt wrote:
Although I am sad Paula no longer is in the running with her fellow judges. I also know LakotaRayne was not the best act on the show. I knew there time was limited. I do wish Aragant Astro would have gone home though. Now that I will no longer be voteing for LR I will be placeing my votes for Josh. I feel he is the one to win!!

Happy thanksgiving ladies

Agree with you Jodie. Josh will be the person of interest out of the last eight contestants.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

Results - 11/23/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 11/23/11   Results - 11/23/11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results - 11/23/11
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: The X-Factor-
Jump to: