Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Possumrider
Possumrider

Female
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2007-08-12

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!   It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:57 am

Back to top Go down
http://giveme-abreak.spaces.live.com/
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!   It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:06 am

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! 412311 Loved this!!!!

Sure wish Taylor would put out an album of Christmas music. His voice is awesome and of course

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! 27505 ! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! 531978
Back to top Go down
Possumrider
Possumrider

Female
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!   It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Agreed. Would love a Christmas Album or at least an EP It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! 182355
Back to top Go down
http://giveme-abreak.spaces.live.com/
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!   It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:41 pm

Oh for sure! He needs to put out a christmas album! Then I know what I would want under my tree!! Funny, Ive been down in the dumps this time of the year has always been hard and now without my Mom and being sick plus the natural order of bills at christmas well, lets just say Ive been a miserable mess.

Well, Deb was at her computer and mine is right next to hers but I couldnt see what she was doing. Then all of a sudden I hear Tay singing Christmas music... I just couldnt help but smile. Debbie allways knows how to get me to smile even when I am at my worst... lol Love ya Tay!
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!   It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:13 pm

And I have to agree. A Taylor Christmas album would rock. Maybe after the new album drops I'll tweet and ask him to consider one for next year. The Soul Patrol would go nuts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!   It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Page 1 of 1