Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Had to Pass This Along

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Had to Pass This Along Empty
PostSubject: Had to Pass This Along   Had to Pass This Along Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:09 pm

Had to Pass This Along 322546 I sometimes get the urge to look up the idols from all seasons to see what they are up to these days. I was researching Ace Young and found out he is no longer engaged however low and behold he is now living and dating Diana DeGarmo from season 3. They live in Los Angeles and actually met in late 2010 when both were appearing on Broadway in the play "Hair". Hope their union remains a good one.

Another bit of news that might interest you is Elliott Yamin I guess has been dropped from the Hickory label. However he did release a third album in Japan and it appears he is doing quite well in their musical market.

I would so love to get some new music from some of our past idols especially our guy Taylor.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Had to Pass This Along   Had to Pass This Along Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:50 am

Me too, me too, me too. I know Taylor is getting set to release a new album early next year but the waiting is killing us all. LOL (He's been teasing us on Twitter...BRAT!)
I'm sorry to hear about Elliot being dropped. Seems like a lot of our idols are being dropped from their recording labels. Too bad since so many of them are so amazing.
I'm glad Elliot is doing well in Japan. I know from experience the Japanese love our "western" music.
Congrads to Ace and Diane. I too hope they have a long and wonderful union.

I also hear Scotty McCreery is doing well on the country charts. Could he be the next big thing since Carrie Underwood? I'm keeping an eye on him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female

PostSubject: Re: Had to Pass This Along   Had to Pass This Along Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:33 pm

Yep, Scotty is doing really well on the country charts. I am not so sure Lauren Alaina is even though I know she released her debut album. Last I heard of her was that she has lost some weight.

Speaking of weight loss, Jennifer Hudson is looking fantastic these days.

Another bit of news; Seems David Archuleta is giving up music for a while. I just read he is going to serve his church for two years. Maybe he will put out a Christian album. His voice is certainly made for that kind of music. So dreamy!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Had to Pass This Along   Had to Pass This Along Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:36 pm

I know. I watched a video he put out announcing he decided to serve a mission for his church for two years. Wherever he gets assigned they are going to be so blessed to have him.
I agree. He does have a dreamy voice. By the time he gets home from his mission that gorgeous voice will have matured. OMG, I can't wait it hear how it will sound then. Definitely needs to do a Christmas album. Tweeted Taylor to do the same for next year. He's another one with a gorgeous voice for Christmas music.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female

PostSubject: Re: Had to Pass This Along   Had to Pass This Along Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:40 pm

I so agree! I am really surprised that Taylor has not put out a Christmas album yet.

I did get David Archuleta's Christmas one but frankly for some reason it kind of irritated me on some of the songs. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had to Pass This Along   Had to Pass This Along Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Had to Pass This Along
Page 1 of 1