Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

WooooooHoooooo....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

WooooooHoooooo.... Empty
PostSubject: WooooooHoooooo....   WooooooHoooooo.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:35 pm

AMERICAN IDOL in two weeks!

WooooooHoooooo.... 902284 WooooooHoooooo.... 584949
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

WooooooHoooooo.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WooooooHoooooo....   WooooooHoooooo.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:58 am

WooooooHoooooo.... 322546 Yeppers I am looking forward to it also as television has been so lousy lately, all these re-runs of shows I have already watched.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

WooooooHoooooo.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WooooooHoooooo....   WooooooHoooooo.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:46 pm

I hear ya there. It's been so boring I'm actually watching the Bachelor. LOL It's OK though because I kind of like Ben.
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

WooooooHoooooo.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WooooooHoooooo....   WooooooHoooooo.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:22 am

I watched the Bachelor also. I am not really thrilled with his choice of girls though. None of them really seemed like someone he could settle down with that much. I really detest the model and the blonde girl who came off sort of like a lesbian (she seems to be a trouble maker). I was surprised he kept both of them. The only one I sort of like is Jaime the nurse who raised her siblings. I read an article the other day which sounds like Ben actually ends up alone in spite of him picking someone. If this is true I feel for him because he seems like a nice guy. So many of these bachelor/bachelorettes fail to stay together with the one they pick. Sad!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

WooooooHoooooo.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WooooooHoooooo....   WooooooHoooooo.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:45 am

I watched the Bachelor too. And I agree...not much of a choice in the girls brought onto the show this season. The only one I really like was the girl who brought her grandmother. Oh yeah! And the one who rode in on a horse. IMO, that was cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WooooooHoooooo.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WooooooHoooooo....   WooooooHoooooo.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WooooooHoooooo....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: