Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

gosh i hope we don't see that again this season

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

gosh i hope we don't see that again this season Empty
PostSubject: gosh i hope we don't see that again this season   gosh i hope we don't see that again this season Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:57 pm

voting with no limits
bogus wildcards
the save
Bashing, hating on and trolling against any contestant and their fans. Not a problem here however on the ai board and elsewhere a huge problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: gosh i hope we don't see that again this season   gosh i hope we don't see that again this season Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:39 pm

and the rest of you what is it you don't want to see again this season?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: gosh i hope we don't see that again this season   gosh i hope we don't see that again this season Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:16 pm

Hi Mae. Not sure how they will be running the show this time but kind of think the voting methods will not change. They may also have the save card also. On this site not alot of arguing regarding the contestants however I do know on the AI site there seems to be alot of that going on and that has happened season after season after season. All you can do is post your opinion on your thoughts of each contestant.

One thing I have noticed on this audition period for season 11 they seemed to be cutting out alot of the bad auditions and having the show on only an hour instead of the usual two hours as they have had in the past and I am glad about that. I see alot of potential contestants I liked and only about three I would root for at this point but I am keeping an open mind and Hollywood is the real test whether they people have a shot at the actual voting rounds.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: gosh i hope we don't see that again this season   gosh i hope we don't see that again this season Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:08 pm

I agree. Don't see any changes in the voting or other stuff regarding AI. I also see some potential contestants to pick as favorites but will hold off until Hollywood week or maybe even the first voting round. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gosh i hope we don't see that again this season   gosh i hope we don't see that again this season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gosh i hope we don't see that again this season
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: