Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Share | 

One Goes Home - 12 Remain - 3/8/12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: One Goes Home - 12 Remain - 3/8/12   Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:48 am

Hi there. Our show tonight starts out with the usual repeat scenes of last week and also how our top 13 were with the media. One will go home tonight and this one will be decided by the judges. After our welcome to the judges and Ryan we hear that Lauren Alaina and Mary J. Blige will be performing.

Next up is our top 13 performing the Stevie Wonder song "Always". I thought this was done very well and so did the judges who give them a standing ovation.

The Ford video was also entertaining as it shows the contestants as giants entering Hollywood as different Fords are zooming around. The song was "Big Time".

Jimmy Iovine gives a few comments regarding Whitney Houston and Stevie Wonder. He also will be making comments about how each contestant did in the performances of the night before. Let's get to some results:

Jessica Sanchez - Jimmy feels she was the best but wants her to watch being over-confident. She is safe.

Elise Testone - She struggled and Jimmy thinks she is in trouble. She makes the bottom 3.

Hollie Cavanagh - He thought she was fantastic. She is safe.

Heejun Han - Stevie Wonder music is not his thing and his performance showed his flaws. He is safe.

Jermaine Jones - Jimmy thinks he has a battle going on of being in tune and feeling the song. He is bottom 3.

Colton Dixon - He has great direction but Jimmy is not sure of his true genre. He is safe.

lol! A break here as Ryan congratulates Jennifer Lopez on her new show Q'Viva (I think that is the name of it, sorry if I am wrong). Seems 30 million viewers from 21 countries watched the first episode. Jennifer is very excited about the show.

Lauren Alaina has lost some weight as noted when she performs her single "Georgia Peaches" off her debut album "Wildflower". Sorry fans but I did not care for the song but I do feel Lauren has greatly improved on her stage presence. If I heard right I think she is currently touring with Luke Bryan.

More results:

Erika Van Pelt - Jimmy feels she needs more work making her song choices believable. She is bottom 3.

Shannon Magrane - Her nerves tighten her vocal chords and she needs more experience. She is bottom 3.

Skylar Laine - Jimmy likes her nasal quality as mentioned by Jennifer. She is safe.

Phil Phillips - Great musician but the girls could out-shine him in the weeks to come. He is safe.

Deandre Brackensick - He was a pleasant surprise. He is safe.

Jeremy Rosado - His voice was custom made for Stevie songs but he did not deliver. He makes bottom 3.

Joshua Ledei - Very good performance but Jimmy thinks he needs to step up in the future. He is bottom 3.

Ryan fakes out Joshua Ledei and Erika Van Pelt by letting them know they are not bottom three any longer. They are safe.

Next we hear Mary J. Blige sing a new single off her current album (I love this album). The song is "Why". I like this song but Mary seemed to be having trouble with her earpiece. Mary appreciates the judges and audience after she finishes singing.

Now we get down to the nitty-gritty to find out who goes home. First back to safety is Jermaine Jones who is thrilled. Drat, Shannon Magrane is also safe. This leaves Jeremy Rosado and Elise Testone as the lowest vote-getters. I could see this pained Jennifer to say they had decided to save Elise Testone. Jeremy Rosado is the first to go home of the top 13. As we see his journey on the show Scotty McCreery's voice is heard singing "Please Remember Me". It is always sad to watch someone leave and I wish Jeremy luck in his future.

Time to wrap this re-cap up so I now bid you and have a great week ahead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: One Goes Home - 12 Remain - 3/8/12   Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:52 am

I wasn't surprised Jeremy was the first to go. I liked him and thought he had a good voice but it wasn't good enough for this competition in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: One Goes Home - 12 Remain - 3/8/12   Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:53 pm

i thought they were sending one boy and one girl home this week. i guess i misunderstood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: One Goes Home - 12 Remain - 3/8/12   Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:27 pm

Nope Mae, it was only one this week and the judges made that pick. I think from now on it will be voter choice only however I do think the judges still have the save card. If the save card is still in place I believe once it is used then the following week the two lowest vote-getters are set home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Goes Home - 12 Remain - 3/8/12   

Back to top Go down

One Goes Home - 12 Remain - 3/8/12
Page 1 of 1