Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Share | 

Results - 3/15/12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Results - 3/15/12   Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:15 am

My first posting did not take and this angers me so much. So instead of re-typing everything I did before I will just focus on the highlights of the show.

New news:

Jennifer Lopez will be on the cover of Vogue this month. Loved the red dress she wore in the picture they showed. She looks good tonight also and will be releasing a new single and video on March 29th. Seems like JLo is everywhere these days.

Tommy Hilfiger is the new image advisor for the top 10. I must say this is a plus for our contestants.

The Ford music video was pretty entertaining this week as our contestants visited a haunted house.

Demi Lovato is the first to entertain with her latest single "Give Your Heart A Break". Not a bad song but sounded so much better when the back-up singers joined Demi on the chorus. I feel Demi is cute but her singing is just "pop fluff" in my opinion.

I never thought I would like a Daughtry song but tonight's "Out of My Head" changed that. I really liked it. Will I go out and buy the album? Well that is doubtful but kudos to Chris and his band for this song. They go on tour starting March 20th.

lol! Comments are given by Jimmy Iovine on how the contestants did last night with their performances. Here goes:

Phil Phillips has the support of Jimmy who thinks he went above and beyond considering he had just had surgery. He is safe.

Skylar Laine also has the support of Jimmy but he did not care for the song she chose to sing. She is safe.

Elise Testone makes bottom 3 in spite of the Jimmy being captivated by her performance.

Joshua Ledei was fully appreciated not only with the judges and Jimmy but also Percy Sledge who sent him an e-mail about his great performance. He is safe.

Colton Dixon picked a bad song choice according to Jimmy and Steven. The both feel song choice matters however Colton is safe.

Shannon Magrane pushed too hard on her song according to Jimmy and the voters agreed as she is in the bottom 3.

DeAndre Brackensick chose to sing Jimmy's suggestion but failed to deliver on stage. He is safe.

Jessica Sanchez lost her breath control when she yelled a part of her song which made her performance somewhat lagging. However she is safe.

Erika Van Pelt over-sang her song but overall Jimmy likes her. She is in the bottom 3.

Heejun Han needs to get out of his box of bad song choices in Jimmy's opinion. He feels the public will be bored if he does not change his ways. He is safe.

Hollie Cavanagh received straight A's from Jimmy for her singing ability even though he did not like the dress she wore. She is safe.

All of the judges are not happy with the bottom 3 which consist of Elise Testone, Shannon Magrane and Erika Van Pelt. They definitely feel Elise should not have been there and I agree. Luckily both Elise and Erika make the top 10 with Shannon being the girl to go. She does get to sing a final song in the hopes the judges will use their "save" card" but this does not happen. Shannon Magrane is eliminated and I feel this was the right call. Good luck to her in her future.

Time to wrap this up for another week. I will add that overall I am basically happy with the top 10. Until next time, have a great week.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Results - 3/15/12   Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:04 pm

Probably won't be watching AI for a few weeks due to the fact Kathrine and her family don't have cable. So I will rely on your recaps Crystal. Thanks for doing them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Results - 3/15/12   Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:21 am

Hi Deni. Just wanted to remind you if you want to catch any of the performances of the AI contestants you can watch them on youtube. Usually someone posts the performances and I am assuming you have access to the internet.

Anyhow, talk to you soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Results - 3/15/12   Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:22 pm

Yep, I do. Also Kathrine has hulu streaming into her TV. So I can try catching the episodes that way as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results - 3/15/12   

Back to top Go down

Results - 3/15/12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: