Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Results - 3/29/12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Results - 3/29/12 Empty
PostSubject: Results - 3/29/12   Results - 3/29/12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:41 am

Results - 3/29/12 322546 Hi there, hope your day was a good one. Our show starts off tonight with the usual repeat scenes and comments. We see the messages:

Everyone has an idol. Everyone has their favorite. No one wants the journey to end but one must fall tonight.

We welcome our judges and Ryan to the stage. Boy, JLo's dress is kind of odd-looking I think. Ryan informs us our guest singers tonight are Nicki Minaj and Scotty McCreery.

The Ford music video consists of our group looking for a hidden badge amongst several televisions which features the song "I Wanna Rock". Just a so-so video over all.

Our group also got a tour of Los Angeles and Hollywood before they arrive at their new residence which is a Hollywood mansion of course. I feel this mansion just seemed too overly modern for my taste. The contestants however were in seventh heaven.

Before we get to the first results we find that Aerosmith is once again joining forces and will be on tour. Tickets go on sale March 31st. Just loved that they were playing the song "Walk This Way" during this segment. Now I will group the results and guest performances as I usually do. Here goes:

Results - 3/29/12 683635 Our first guest performer is Nicki Minaj. I have to say I am not a big fan of hers however her song tonight which is titled "Starships" was a plus for me personally. I really liked it in spite of Nicki doing a pretty bad lip-sync to the number. Will I run out and buy her album, doubtful in my mind. Her album "Pink Friday" comes out April 3rd.

As we all know Scotty McCreery is going great guns with his debut album which hit #1 on the Top 200. He is the youngest artist from AI to ever do this. I think Scotty has improved alot in his stage presence however I personally found the song "Water Tower Town" kind of boring. He has such a nice voice but frankly every song I hear from this young man all sound the same. A plus for Scotty tonight as Jimmy Iovine presents him with a plague showing his album has gone platinium. Quite a feat for this young guy.

Results - 3/29/12 930608 Results:

Elise Testone - Jimmy feels she took charge and everything came together for her performance of the night before. He feels she deserves to stay in the competition. She is safe.

Phil Phillips - Jimmy truly respects the fact that Stevie Nicks believes in Phil and feels his performance was flawless. He is safe.

Hollie Cavanagh - Jimmy's take is the song was beautiful and her sound was good but she lacks the experience and soul to make it memorable. She is in the bottom 3.

Colton Dixon - His performance was good but not good enough for Jimmy. He is safe.

Joshua Ledet - Jimmy feels he only gave 85% on his performance but feels he killed the medley he was a part of. He is safe.

Heejun Han - It was great to see him come back with his performance but Jimmy feels he does not sing as well as the others. He is bottom 3.

Jessica Sanchez - Jimmy thinks she has harnessed the experience needed for her young age and she was fully on-board with her performance. She is safe.

Deandre Brackensick - Jimmy is sort of middle-of-the-road with his performance and feels Deandre needs more experience. Side note: Deandre got a nice surprise before the results as he got to meet his idol Eric Benet in person on stage. Eric feels Deandre did justice to his song. He is safe.

Skylar Laine - Surprisingly this young girl rounds out the bottom 3 tonight. Jimmy thinks she picked the wrong song to sing for her solo but she was very good on her trio medley.

Results - 3/29/12 399539 Now for the elimination. Skylar is first back to safety. Then Hollie gets the green light that she is staying which means Heejun is in danger of leaving. He once again sings "A Song For You" and it sounds pretty good I think. However it is Steven Tyler who delivers the news that they will not be using the "save card" on him. Steven also mentions that he thinks Heejun knew this was coming. Maybe so as Heejun has a wonderful sense of humor and judging by the looks of the other contestants I do believe he will be missed. I do think that it was Heejun's time to go because as Jimmy mentioned his singing ability was not as great as the others. Hopefully this young man will have a wonderful career in the future.

Results - 3/29/12 530611 So we are now down to eight contestants and I think the eliminations are going to really get tough now. Not to say I would have any problem still sending a few home. I am happy that my top five favorites are still in the competition. Are yours?

Anyhow, everybody take care!
Back to top Go down

Results - 3/29/12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: