Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Results - 4/5/12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Results - 4/5/12 Empty
PostSubject: Results - 4/5/12   Results - 4/5/12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:40 am

Results - 4/5/12 757280 Welcome to the dreaded Thursday night results. As usual our show begins with scenes of last night's performance plus comments as in the background we hear the song "Shout" by Tears For Fears. Sadly there is not group performance tonight for some reason.

After welcoming our judges, Ryan and the top 8 we learn that Joshua Ledet is not feeling good and is trying to stay for his results in spite of the fact he feels quite light-headed. After a brief conversation with Ryan we learn that the show Q'Viva that Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony host is having it's finale on May 26th.

Seems JLo has a new video coming out to her new song "Dance Again". We get to view it during the commercial break which heavily features her newest squeeze Casper Smart. Definitely a lot of heat and chemistry is going on between these two and I am wondering how ex-hubby Marc is feeling watching this.

Next up is the Ford video showing our top 8 on a scavenger hunt as they piece together a street scene which includes of course a Ford. The song is "Feel All Right" by Supergrass.

One last note before I get to the guest singers and results. Joshua Ledet gets a special message from a teacher in Viet Nam whose students have made letters which spell out "Good Luck Joshua". Hope this is making him feel better.

Results - 4/5/12 683635 Guest Singers:

First up is a group of five guys known as "The Wanted". They perform the song "Glad You Came" which is growing in popularity as mentioned by Ryan. I personally liked this song and thought it was a good dance number plus the guys are all cuties for sure. Their album comes out on April 24th. I might just buy it.

Kellie Pickler is our second guest and performs the song "Where's Tammy Wynette?" from her new album 100 Proof. Frankly I thought Kellie looked a bit peaked and worn out plus I really did not care for this song. Sorry country folks but Kellie has yet to impress me much.

Results - 4/5/12 930608 Results:

Jessica Sanchez - Jimmy Iovine comments that she sang her song beautifully in spite of not liking the song choice. She is safe.

Joshua Ledet - Jimmy feels felt that in the beginning Joshua was a little over effective however he is now in the sweet spot and gets 10's across the board for his performance of the night before. He is safe.

Skylar Laine - She has proven that she can be a power singer and Jimmy liked her performance. She is safe.

Colton Dixon - Jimmy feels he was good but not great. He is safe.

Hollie Cavanaugh - She is too stiff according to Jimmy and performs like a high school student. She is bottom 3.

Deandre Brackensick - Jimmy felt he was not great and was the weakest of the boys last night. He is bottom 3.

Elsie Testone - Jimmy thinks she performed the right song however did not deliver it right on stage. She is bottom 3. I have to say here I loved her dress.

Phil Phillips - Jimmy thinks his performance was good however he also thinks this was his worst performance to date. He is safe.

Now comes the moment of truth as both Hollie and Elise are sent back to safety. This leaves Deandre who must sing for survival for the possible "save card". His choice of song is Stevie Wonder's "Master Blaster". I thought it was just okay overall. It is Jennifer Lopez who delivers the bad news that she has been out-voted by Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson to use the save card. I know Jennifer had a soft spot for Deandre and you could tell this upset her to send him home. Frankly speaking I was surprised that Deandre was getting the boot as I really liked his performance last night. Best of luck to him in his future.

Results - 4/5/12 296366 It is now time to wrap this up so until next time take care all!
Back to top Go down

Results - 4/5/12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: