Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Results - 4/19/12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Results - 4/19/12 Empty
PostSubject: Results - 4/19/12   Results - 4/19/12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:01 pm

Results - 4/19/12 757280 Hi all! Our show is starting out with behind the scene clips of our current idols. Seven remain however one much go tonight with no save card available since it was used on Jessica Sanchez last week. Our message is: another shock rocks idol.

As the judges and Ryan Seacrest are welcomed to the stage I am seeing our loveable Taylor in the audience along with Elliott Yamin as well. Results - 4/19/12 451785 Side note here: Seems Taylor will be playing Las Vegas this summer. I looked it up and he will be at the Indigo Lounge at Bally's hotel and casinco starting June 27th. Tickets go on sale April 21st and also on-line as of May 15th. I know for sure I will be looking into going to this.

Elliott Yamin has released a new album called "Let's Get To What's Real". I bought it and all I can say is the whole album is awesome. I strongly recommend you get it. By the way I am hearing Taylor will also be releasing a new album in May so look for it.

Now back to the show. Seems 53 million votes were cast last night and this makes me glad to know that people are still involved with the show.

Results - 4/19/12 201170 Our group sing tonight is "Dancing In The Streets" by Martha & The Vandellas. The stage and the balloon drop was great however I was not so impressed with the performance of the idols. It was just okay in my book.

The Ford music video had to do with our idols looking through a telescope to see themselves as "Stars" which was also the title of the song playing. I thought the images were sort of cool-looking. Of course they got there driving fords.

Results - 4/19/12 683635 Our guest singers tonight are Kris Allen and LMFAO

On the Kris Allen number I thought it was pretty good and it surprised me Kris could hit those high notes. The song was called "Vision of Love" and is off his new album release "Thank You Camila". I am sure the Kris fans will like it.

I am shocked that the group LMFAO are in demand as I felt their song "Sorry For Party Rocking" was totally a piece of crap. These guys can not even sing. This was certainly not my cup of tea.

Results - 4/19/12 527840 Ryan Seacrest for doing such a nice tribute to Dick Clark who passed away recently. I used to love watching American Bandstand as well as his game show "The 25,000 Pyramid". Another plus was "New Year's Rocking Eve". I am wondering if this will continue as I know Ryan has covered it the last few years. Dick will surely be missed.

Results - 4/19/12 930608 Results and Comments from Jimmy Iovine.

Joshua Ledet - Jimmy felt he was very good last night and has a real chance to make it into the finale. He is safe.

Hollie Cavanaugh - She did come out of her shell this week but Jimmy feels she still has a rough road ahead of her. She is first to the bottom 3.

Skylar Laine - Jimmy felt she delivered and could make it into the finale as well. This might be true since the country vote is always so strong. She is safe.

Elise Testone - Jimmy thinks she did not do well and needs to stick to rock to make a difference for the voters. Elise is second to the bottom 3.

Phil Phillips - Jimmy says he did great with the Usher song but could take or leave the second song by Wilson Pickett. He is safe.

Colton Dixon - Jimmy felt both of his song choices this week were bad ones and he did not like the get-up he wore for the Lady GaGa song. He is the final bottom 3 member.

Jessica Sanchez - Her problem is she is picking songs that are too old for her in Jimmy's opinion. This I find laughable as the contestants have such limited songs they can choose from. She is safe.

First back to safety is Elise. Next who is safe is Hollie. Results - 4/19/12 88275 While I have never been a Colton fan I was surprised by this elimination as I figure the teenage vote would take him all the way to the win of the title. He is gracious about leaving the show. Sorry I was on the phone for his final sing so really do not know the song he sang. I did notice however how upset the rest of the idols were about his departure. This group seems to be pretty good friends.

Results - 4/19/12 322546 So another week has come to an end and I am hearing that next week's theme may be Queen music. That should be interesting if it is true. I now bid you a good-night and hope you have a great week ahead. Toodles!

Results - 4/19/12 563893
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Results - 4/19/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 4/19/12   Results - 4/19/12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:47 pm

I am bummed that he went home. I really do not like Phillip.. (sorry) I wish he went home a long time ago...

Results - 4/19/12 Siggy2-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Results - 4/19/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 4/19/12   Results - 4/19/12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:48 pm

Oh and Hey CC I can see you never gave up here.. your such a trouper... thanks for hanging in there and still doing your write ups.. love ya girl

Results - 4/19/12 Siggy2-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Results - 4/19/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 4/19/12   Results - 4/19/12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:49 pm

Totally disappointed with the results tonight. Elise should have been the one to go home. I have not felt any connection with her for weeks now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Results - 4/19/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 4/19/12   Results - 4/19/12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:51 pm

DreamHrt wrote:
Oh and Hey CC I can see you never gave up here.. your such a trouper... thanks for hanging in there and still doing your write ups.. love ya girl

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back here. I was helping Kathrine with her new baby and then when I get home my son wants me to babysit Joshua because his girlfriend finally got a job. Unfortunately they don't have internet. By the time I get home I'm so damn exhausted from everything. But I'm back now. Hope I didn't miss too much while I was gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

Results - 4/19/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 4/19/12   Results - 4/19/12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results - 4/19/12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: